Almost a week and No Ban! This Waller and Aimbotter must go!

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 PC

Highlighted

Gamer tag Misha .. Activision you are welcomed to log into my account .. on Thursday I sent a Friend request so you can properly identify the player. Frankly, Im a little shocked to see the same player not banned, a Waller is one thing but a headshot only aimbotter .. how easy does it get to detect and ban.

Sunday March 10th

Thursday March 14th

Momba1
13 REPLIES 13
again, prime example they're not taking pc serious. have shown us they could care less. which is sad. things like this would not fly a second on xbox or ps4.. but once again pc gets shafted in the world of call of duty. just as i was starting to love this game, plot twist.
SlammedCbrr

Just finished a game with this Trash and asked everyone in server to hit report button on this moron. But yes he is not that good, obvious cheat program running.

Schwacked1

When he came around the inside the Sub and an immediate 90° turn I was telling everyone to do the same and report ... right after I typed "Misha you're a JOKE" which apparently trigger 'em to hunt me down. 

Momba1
What is your setting? It look so clean and clear.
MarvelousXT

I used Nvidia's built-in solution .. Alt + F9 .. to start and stop, and then I uploaded (drag and drop) to YouTube directly from Nvidia's Experience. LOL the background noise is me vaping and maybe our Parrot making noise .. I didn't realize my Mic was recording. Oops. 

Momba1

It's a complete JOKE. No wonder so many true gamers have removed this trash from there PC's. Been saying for the past 4 years I was never ever going buy another COD, but this time it's the final straw. Doesn't matter if it's steam or Battlenet, they don't give a flying f u c k about us and continue to lie to us. I will NEVER EVER waste my money on this trash again!

-Chris-Ryan-

Aimbotters are extremely rare, I've only come across a handful or about one per month playing 3-4 hours per night and I'm about level 255. LOL the entertainment value of calling them out in a game is worth the loss. 

In both games I'm pretty sure I was positive (KDR) but I think I didn't make it past a UAV. 

Point being I'm certainly not going to quit playing over some doofus kid with download skillz. Now if this was a constant problem with totally out of control Cheaters .. e.g. Ghosts then that's another story. Let's hope MW4 by IW (Ghosts Developers) has a better track record.

Momba1

this is why i play softcore game modes.

I use to be all about the HC modes, loved HC dom...but ***** like this exists...and sadly it exists more in HC than SC...

ospire18

First, Hardcore has "Death Cams" and almost always I see the player killing me. A lousy Waller I might pass-off as a legit player to a point, I give everyone a pass on a couple WTF kills. However, an Aimbotter is ***** simple to detect especially by seasoned players. 

If I have any doubts I'll watch Theater if I'm playing by myself and I don't have the constraints of leaving a party and lobby. If they're cheating then I'll report from my previous player list.

Now if the TTK was similar to BO2 or BO3 Core then I'd play a lot more Core. I/we the people I play with left Core after BO2. I actually have a higher KDR in BO4 Core than Hardcore. In Core it's like standing there looking at your watch while shooting someone. I just find Hardcore less annoying and more enjoyable to play. 

Momba1

Studios