Am i the only one still error lost connection to host

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 PC

I only just bought this game 3 days ago and have done some reserch found some old threads from 2018 none recent.

90 pecent of the games i am trying to join load to the end then comes up error lost connection to host i am running windows 10 pro ryzen 1600x nvidia 1070gtx 16gb ddr4.

My nat type is open ping 16 excepted on windows firewall removed emblems ingame checked packet loss flushed dns have no problem with other games just this one if someone could help would be apriciated thanks mark

grangler
8 REPLIES 8

...Have you tried turning it off , and back On again ? Cat Tongue

Schwacked1

They're pretty rare and I had a couple or three in a row an hour or so ago. Level 3 Communications had some national backbone outages today. So my guess it's more a intermedium issue than an Activision wide problem.

Momba1

ive reset router and pc disconected router tried beta version  of blizzard

grangler

Personally I would not run the beta version of Battlenet (assuming that's what you meant by blizzard). 

If the problem persis then follow both procedures (clear cache and uninstall Blizzard App) https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Deleting-Old-Files-from-PlayStation-4-and-Xbox-One...

Momba1

i upgraded to the beta only after i had the problem

grangler

So is it working now I'm a little confused? I had no problem playing a game just a few minutes ago after your post.

Momba1

no still having problems my pc still just keeps loading then unable to connect to host my friends can see me ingame like a ghost figure

grangler

If you can play the game by yourself but only unable to host a party then you have either a Strict NAT or Moderate NAT.

You'll need to set a static IP address for your PC and then either set your PC as DMZ Host or Open the ports to allow and Open NAT. Also you can only have one PC or Console per Router and external IP address. Simply only you at your home can have an Open NAT, a second PC or Console would make the NAT Moderate.

Here's a link to open the correct ports for BO4, then on the bottom you can click on the link for a guide for your particular Router. https://portforward.com/call-of-duty-black-ops-iiii/

Momba1

Studios