Call of Duty Black Ops 4 PC

Is there going to be an Australian server or like Oceanic/Asia once the game is out? I've currently been playing the Beta in Americas server and I suck at it due to ping and everyone having 70 less ping than me.

Boombzy
10 REPLIES 10

Same problem I live in australia as well

Matholomoo

It's Blizzard/Activision... 

I guess there is no OCE/AUS server ...sad @,.@@

ojazzo

in battle.net americas servers is in the region of ANZ and all of america so automatically should connect you too australian servers.

DevXSun

As per above, in battlenet app, choose americas for server/region and then play and you'll join local servers

Brent1982
takes FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for blackout tonight
saxon82
takes forever every night!!! I think there must only be 4 of us here in AUS that are playing!
I can never connect to BLACKOUT...will try for 1 more week and then unfortunately I'm out. Would love to continue to play but can never connect to a game.
raevn

Blizzard does have Australian servers based in Sydney for Overwatch. You just have to choose "Americas" as your region and you'll get matched with Australians.

As for Call of Duty I wouldn't hold my breath for Australian servers. I stopped buying COD games ever since BO2 when they said there'd be Australian servers and there wasn't.

junk18993

Same again this weekend....been waiting 20 mins to just get into a lobby and still not finding a game.

Why isnt the developers adressing it? Or at least make comment on it.

Weekend night and 'can't find any games right now' wtf. 

Unfortunately after 3 weeks of spending more time waiting for connections than actually playing this piece of crap...I'm considering leaving for good.

raevn
Highlighted

Because they're nothing but thieving dogs that need to be taken out the back and shot.

eeFUActivision

Studios