Been playing hardcore dom sense the first cods not im forced to play search with it! its bs put it back

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 PC

always play hardcore dom, everyday all day. now im forced to play search and destroy just to be able to play dom, teriable update 10th prestige and now you hit us with this crap. first spending 130$ between game and map pass, to not even play the first released maps but maybe 1 in 500 games, not release another map pass, and mixed game modes, most of us have a perferred game mode.... won't be playing this anymore thats forsure, i hate search, but love dom. and yall mix them.....

SlammedCbrr
5 REPLIES 5

same here my last cod ever they destroyd the game hope activision and treyarch get cancer

DutchMercenary#8108175

Really "1 in 500" .. solution VOTE for DOM problem solved. Personally, while agree SnD needs its own playlist, I have no problems with them adding Hardpoint and Control.

I've played the crap out of the new DLC Maps everytime, there's a separate NEW DLC Maps every new release which you missed. Now I see the NEW DLC Maps in heavy rotation into the Hardcore playlists .. so I don't know what you're talking about "1 in 500" and that's nonsense.

Momba#1013150
before the patch, i did not play the 2 maps part of the dlc. I really have no issue with merging game modes, but don't merge SND and Dom. Merge game modes, that are similar in play style. Not to mention i never had any issues finding hardcore domination games at all. i have even played with you multiple times. I do understand low player volume compared to consoles. i just disagree this was the best solution, if anything they lost more players by doing this then just leaving it alone... voting for a for a map okay.. but voting for what you want to play in my personal opinion is an outraged. you get out voted.. etc. they could have implemented merged playlists and left the OG game modes alone.
SlammedCbrr
Highlighted
While this game played very well on Pc this time around. been playing the crap out of it, i will not continue to play until they at least remove dom from being merged with search. like you said, having control or hardpoint with it... i could deal with, but going from search to dom games is complete opposite.
SlammedCbrr

I agree with Momba1. Just vote for what you want and I've played a lot of the DLC maps. It's good that we have combined playlists. We don't have that many players compared to console even though we have free online. Weird. 

wyattpham

Studios