Call of Duty Black Ops 4 PC

I entered my xfinity code into the thing before you sign up, i heard the actual codes were supposed to be coming today but i dont have it. Anyone else have this issue

EyJayYT
5 REPLIES 5

Emails with the Beta tokens for PS4 are now in the process of being sent out.

https://twitter.com/ATVIAssist/status/1025121491682095104

After the Beta Tokens are emailed, they will also be available at callofduty.com/beta

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator
Moderator Moderator

Im on my pc but how will it know if im on pc? I havent redeemed my code because i dont have it.

EDIT: Because i didnt preorder it for anything. I got it from XFINITY

EyJayYT

think for us on pc that have digital copy it will just start downloading 1/2 days b4 the beta starts

XnghtmreX

But the thing is i never preordered it. I got the beta from xfinity, because there is a deal going on that if you have xfinity wifi then you get to play the beta. I dont have any copy. thats why im confused

EyJayYT

8. Where do I redeem my Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Beta code?

Head over to callofduty.com/beta and follow the instructions on the page to reserve your spot in the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Beta. Once your Beta access code is successfully redeemed, you will be registered for the Beta. Registered players will then receive a Beta Token via email before the Beta begins.

You'll need to log in with a Call of Duty account and enter your Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Beta code.

If you don't have a Call of Duty account, you can create a free one. After creating your free account, you'll be sent an account verification email to the address you provided.

To ensure you receive updates on the Beta, double-check your email address and make sure it is up to date in our system. Log in to your Call of Duty profile to check or make changes to your registered email address

If you are wanting to use the code for PC, you will need a BattleNet account to link your profile to

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator
Moderator Moderator

Studios