Black ops 4 stuck on loading screen

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 PC

Hello guys i have a problem since today with bo4 

Every time i start bo4 it gets stuck on the loading screen and is using 100% of my gpu. I already re-downloaded the game and even tried to re-download battle net but nothing works plz help me

BTW. im playing on PC

Reindegraaf_tafel
13 REPLIES 13

Hey I had the same problem right now. Everytime I opened black ops 4 it would freeze whijle the loading screen videos played. Noticed the screen froze everytime the GeForce Overlay message would pop up on the top right so I disabled the Geforce overlay and it didn't freeze this time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

tiroxxx

I have the same problem. This game is trash!!!

TRACTORCUREACTIE

Thank you im gonna try it Smiley Happy

Reindegraaf_tafel

holy ***** you are a genius thank you

thestublord

got the same error too, contacting activision support ... anyway i have no background program with any overlay that would block it ... no discord, no anything like that. Reinstalled the game, tried everything i found on forums. Every single driver up to date but still no progress. This appeared after the new patch ... no response from activison here? 

lightekk

Same issue, but disabling nvidia overlay did not fix my issue ...

Ralzyn

On ps4 just reset your controller using a paper clip and the pin hole on the back 

Dude, thank you, I'm seriously...lol, It people like you who help treyarch stay in business.

@ wrote:

On ps4 just reset your controller using a paper clip and the pin hole on the back 

Shakajames

I'm having this issue again, anyone else?

UltimateSabre

Studios