Blackout keeps crashing within seconds of starting it

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 PC

Highlighted

Yes i know im not the only one ive tried everything to get the beta working but nothing is working .

Yes all drivers are upto date tried full screen window mode nothing even droped screen rez down to 1920 x1080 and nothing .

I wish i had got the xbox key now instead of pc one ,so if any of you devs or so called activison absolutely useless crap of so called support 

could give me an xbox key instead of a pc key which i had to buy so i could try this out before i decide to buy the full game which at time time 

seems to be a no no ...

Stavros_Flatery
8 REPLIES 8
I have the same problem, the game closes only after a few minutes without notice and without errors or anything, I have an I7 8700K, GTX 1080 8GB, 16 GB RAM, drivers updated ... etc and I can not play ... I do not recommend this game nor do I intend to buy it.
Manreich

These f(_)cking idiots, if we can't even load the f(_)cking game, don't take our money and label it as beta. I had crashes at the lobby load screen, redownloaded the entire game, had one game I couldn't get into a lobby not enough players, now it is crashing upon loading ffs.

AcroNYMicuS
Try downclocking your RAM... Don't ask me why but it worked for me. No other game had this issue
WoodroweBones

I managed to fix mine buy turning Textures down to Medium

On high the memory leak crashes my game as I can see the VRAM sky rocket before locking my PC up.

On medium it seems more stable. If its like this on launch tho then I wont be buying it

hzrd88

Were you getting an error? The issue in this thread is that there is no error at all. Game just doesn't load or goes back to desktop with no errors

WoodroweBones

to me its just crash after 5-10 sec    (I7 7700  Gigabyte GTX 1070TI) great game ... 

Sadofist

Im currently having the same problem. I can play multiplayer and any of the other modes with no issues. Everytime I try to play blackout it freezes then returns back to the Blizzard app. I have tried every fix that has been posted and still the same issue. Really wish I knew what the issue was or how to fix it. Maybe someone from COD can give me some sort of insight. I5 quad core processor, 16gb ram, Win 10 pro 64, Nvidia GTX750 card. Thanks

LabCat13

hi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6GBqxnj-TU&t=46s

Two months passed But this problem has not been resolved yet Please fix the problem

wtf activision what are you doing im tired of you all you did not help me

do not even answer my problems

crashblackops4

Studios