Call of duty Black OPS 4 Cheater

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 PC

I never yell cheater till i'm sure.

Here is the best moment in the game, and yes he use a bolt action sniper in Hardcore, but without killcams i couldn't have more screening :

Here is the video : https://youtu.be/SzjZ33zs3RI

It's very sad and frustrating in the same time, I played a lot of online game and only saw cheaters in COD, i even stop playing it for more then 3 years because of that, but came back to give it a try with BO4, nothing changes, only promeses to punish cheaters but they are here in every game.

I'm not going to stop playing BO4 for now, but it's gonna be my last, and no DLCs.

Aero98
13 REPLIES 13

LOL I've had 22 KDR Hardcore TDM games and last night 28-2 KDR. There's nothing showing any obvious signs of Walling nor Aimbotting. However, I've seen Wallers go negative.

If the player is actually Cheating then they'll get caught. If you or anyone suspects someone is Cheating then use the in-game Report tool.

Momba1

Have you seen the video ?

As i said, i'm not talking about suspecting someone but showing proof.

I used the ingame report tool in previous games but they cheaters always came back.

Aero98
You shouldn't argue with Momba1, this guy could tell you that this kind of scumbag is not walling nor aimbotting even if it's so obvious.
my guess is that he doesn't want people to lost their enthusiasm in playing in this game infested with cheaters, i can tell you some of these cheaters are smarter than the one you just reported because of these new cheats very customizable
unkn0wns0ldi3r

I can tell you there are lots of legitimate players that you'd bet your life are cheating. This video is typical for guys I play with nightly as a best play. 

I've seen worse player Cheating and I've seen much better doing the same. However, what I don't see is confirmed Walling and Aimbotting. 

What goes through my mind is just how bad some of the players are posting in this forum. Wallers can't help themselves but to scan behind objects and track players. People that are good .. frankly a cheat gets in their way. I sound whore and if you watched my theater you'd swear I was Walling. Then the next game everything out of sync and I'm a potato. 

So when I see this best play and to me it's a multiple times per night not so special thing and clearly without tracking .. aka plausible .. then I'd say post the ENTIRE game not some montage of 4-5 kills. Should be a piece of cake, make sure your recording has great audio.

Footnote: I've always said your equipment has a high correlation to your KDR, apparently Nvidia tracked this 

Momba1
pls, stop your bull***** with hardware stuff, we all know that, so i'd suggest this "legit player" ( in your opinion) to contact a pro player team, he could be rewarded for his high skills.
the problem is, there must be 1% of pro players, so how can this be possible to meet so much "legit pro players".
only noob cheaters will cheat in a way you'll have irrefutable evidence, i agree with you, in this video we dont have irrefutable evidence, but *****, how many high skilled pro players are playing this game, looks like they are legion.
we have also seen high skilled streamers exposed as cheaters.
unkn0wns0ldi3r

@unkn0wns0ldi3r wrote:
plss, stop your bull***** with hardware stuff, we all know that, so i'd suggest this "legit player" ( in your opinion) to contact a pro player team, he could be rewarded for his high skills.
the problem is, there must be 1% of pro players, so how can this be possible to meet so much "legit pro players".
onlynoobb cheaters will cheat in a way you'll have irrefutable evidence, i agree with you, in this video wedontt have irrefutable evidence, but *****, how many high skilled pro players are playing this game, looks like they are legion.
we have also seen high skilled streamers exposed as cheaters.

I'm 54 with potato reflexes. Here's a legit 6.2 KDR game from me just the other day. The only reason I'm posting it is to demonstrate just how sound easily identifies enemies even through walls or behind you.LOLL I think I shot at a fellow noisy teammate at least 3 times. I just posted so it's not processed yet for 1440p .. LMAO closer to 360p. Even the guys that killed me except one or two I heard Umm back in B02 when I really could play .. nearly every day I was yelled at for cheating; even though I have a decade old clean Steam account and thousands of hours in that game. I was trying to find my 28-2 and 22 KDR game but I didn't feel like looking for more that a few minutes... IF "I" can do it then so can "you!"

Momba1
looks like you dont understand, your video only prove that if somebody reports you, he must be seriously retarded, dont seen anything suspicious.
the cheater posted by Aero98 is not only walling but also aimbotting, anyway his account has probably get banned already.
how is it possible for somebody who use to play cod probably since cod4 for not seeing that every fps on pc is infested with cheaters?
just have a look at how numerous is the posts on forums of websites selling cheats for pc games, the anti-cheat engine of this game is us, legit players, i am not employeed by treyarch nor activision and i'm not going to watch thousands of hours of theater mode to be sure that the one i reported is a noob cheater, so anything suspicious is in-game reported (high skilled player or cheater), i let them sort it out.
trust me, many of them are already well skilled and know how to not be exposed.
https://youtu.be/kRaZRqf8VRA
unkn0wns0ldi3r

I wanted to find the 28-2 because I was called everything but a "white man" in the chat. Last week I could have sworn a kid had a hack and I went so far as to type "Nice Walls Bud!" I watched the entire game in Theater, sent him a Friend request and apologized to the kid .. who it turns out to be a good 14 year old mature kid.

Some of my long-term, 6-8 year friendships, CoD friends I thought were suspicious until I watched theater. Often because I rather play with them than against them.

No doubt there are Hackers but for the past couple months they're few and far between. Treyarch bans them pretty fast. The OP video looks easily doable by a legit player. I'd need to watch the entire video, not just 4-5 luck sequence skills which is pretty typical for the final killcams. I could post short clips that that make you or me look like a cheater. 

One-shot guns are hit or miss and hitting 4-5-6 in a chain is nothing new. Try the Snipers or TACs .. even I can pull off a small chain .. it's all about being in the right place at the right time.

Momba1

How do you compare your game play with the bolt action sniper on spawn full with enemies. 

I was an Admin in a MW3 private QS sniper server, and i know a cheater when i see one.

We all got treated cheaters when we got a good K/D, i'm talking about real cheaters and in all COD games.

At least Momba1 gets what i'm talking about. 

I don't have time to argue about this, i dealt with cheater in all COD games and i had enough.

Aero98

Studios