ELEJefewins AIMBOTTing BEOTCH

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 PC

OldGeeezer
6 REPLIES 6

You keep posting this type of post.

Treyarch/Actvision do not take any notice as you're not providing any proof and even if you did provide proof I doubt they'd do anything.

ukoldgit

I'm level 200+ Prestige Master and I've only run across a handful of actual Aimbotters. 

Aimbotters are extremely easy to detect and if someone is using it .. then laugh at them because it's a guaranteed FAST ban.

Momba1

It's why I'm posting here...Treyarch could give a flying f about it.  These guys are blatant.

OldGeeezer

Go to Theater and record a clip and post the link. Aimbotters do NOT miss any shots. The Aimbot locks on and locks on to the next and repeat. 

Most people that cheat are Wallers, and the Cheater unless they're stupid never turns on the Aimbot because they know they'll get Banned stupid fast. 

There aren't that many Cheaters now... Watch Theater with an objective eye and keep in mind a teenager hopped up on caffeine or some other stimulant are very fast. I'm in my 50's and fast but not as fast as the kids. 

Momba1
I agree, buddy, and the whiners complain every time they get owned. But I've played FPS games for 20 years and I play for 100's of hours. I don't call it out unless I'm sure. This company doesn't do anything to fix it or show that the are even trying so again, I am posting here. I'm in my 50's too. Smiley Happy ESP and teaming is bad in solo also. Also seeing a lot of low level players who play like they are at 80. So the banning is happening some.
OldGeeezer

Walling is more common, but the number of Wallers has significantly decreased for at least a month. I play about 3-4 hours a night and we run across one possible Waller a night. It has been about 3-4 weeks since I've run across an Aimbotter. I've been a Prestige Master since MW with only a couple of CoDs haven't I leveled up .. this by far isn't the worst for Cheaters. Since BO2 I've moved to Hardcore and we have the highest concentration .. and yeah I too can easily tell. However, even then I go to Theater to check; I bookmark. 

I give anyone a couple WTF Kills before I even mention it in our Discord. 

We get at least one or multiple of us called out as everything from Wallers to Aimbotters nightly. This Tuesday the game is adding Outrider that will be adding a third form of enemy detection . . an actual Wall Hack with the infamous little red boxes. The second was Recon with a pulsed Wall Hack. But the first is effectively Team Link especially when used with Acoustic Sensor. 

We all use Acoustic Sensor .. I/we could almost be blindfolded and hear "you" through a Wall and easily pre-aim at "you" coming around a corner. Try it with a really good headset. Even with you having Dead Silence I/we can zone in on you quickly.

If you want to try playing then send me a PM with your Battle.net account and I'll add you. I'll or we'll give you our opinion in game...

Yes, Treyarch is undoubtedly doing everything they can to detect and ban. Use the in game Reports .. if a player gets a lot they'll look at them manually if needed. 

Momba1

Studios