FPS again locked like in beta?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 PC

Highlighted

Whatever are my settings I can see from today that fps are locked now to the server tick rate, I can see from 40 to 80 fps. 

during the switching between widnows and game, for few second fps are unlocked- everything is working at 120-140 fps (1080Ti) then when game synchronizes with server and it drops to 40/60/80, still yesterday I was playing with 120-140 without a problem...

only me? are they again set same lock as for the beta because of increased player count?

Libeerte
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
in reply to PentatonicSteel
Solution

Thanks for reply. I was figthing with this whole day, checking many tricks, lost hope. Then I found that this problem is also occuring on my friend computer, but on the other one who is just playing the trial demo version everything is working fine. After that I have created a new blizzard account and on that account trail version is working with max fps without a problem... like even better than it was before.

what a surprise... same settings, same game configuration, nothing changed in the system, just loging on different account with the free trail version...

fortunatelly when I logged back on my normal account it was also started to work normally... anyone can explain that? It also solved my friend problem - he just stared for a minut game on new account with free trial.

Maybe others also have same problem, so Im leaving solution here.

View solution in original post

Libeerte
2 REPLIES 2

Not getting this problem (Vega 64)

PentatonicSteel
in reply to PentatonicSteel
Solution

Thanks for reply. I was figthing with this whole day, checking many tricks, lost hope. Then I found that this problem is also occuring on my friend computer, but on the other one who is just playing the trial demo version everything is working fine. After that I have created a new blizzard account and on that account trail version is working with max fps without a problem... like even better than it was before.

what a surprise... same settings, same game configuration, nothing changed in the system, just loging on different account with the free trail version...

fortunatelly when I logged back on my normal account it was also started to work normally... anyone can explain that? It also solved my friend problem - he just stared for a minut game on new account with free trial.

Maybe others also have same problem, so Im leaving solution here.

View solution in original post

Libeerte

Studios