Call of Duty Black Ops 4 PC

How come we don't have all the game modes? I know they're in moshpits but if I just want to play control I'm not able to. I dont mind the tdm/kc moshpit but objective modes surely shouldn't all be piled into one playlist?

TheSacrament
8 REPLIES 8

Well, I thought my game was broken when I logged in last nite (wasn't playing for a while) but I understand that they removed nearly all single game modes and left us with lame moshpits huh? Thats can be the lamest decision...

Dworgian

It's a bad decision but was probably done because the PC population isn't as vast as the console versions I suppose. I've submitted a ticked to find out more so I'll update this thread when they get back to me

TheSacrament

It's because of the low player count on PC.

You would be sat in some lobbies for hours before anyone joined.

Treyarch have reduced the amount of game modes so that the existing ones are more populated

Spoonman1

Well, imo its still a bad decision because I would choose not to play at all rather than playing a mode thay I totally hate like SnD. Actually I hate playing random modes Smiley Happy

Hope the community disagrees with me so people will continue playin' or else we might see less and less players everyday...

Dworgian

Low PC Player count is the reason for the consolidation. Combined the PC represents less than 5%~7% of the total Console playerbase population. So imagine how long you'd have to wait on the Consoles if suddenly 97% of the playerbase disappeared.

I'm fine with the following:

Moshpit 1: TDM and KC

Moshpit 2: DOM, Hardpoint and Control

Separate play lists:

SnD

FFA

Momba1

I also do not like it...but im still going to  continue to play the game...not going to stress over things I have no control over. Advice deal with it or dont.

Schwacked1

Like everyone else is saying, low PC player counts. I don't mind the combined playlists, I actaully like it a lot and I've made a post advocating for this way before this happened. Although I do believe that there is a better way to group these gamemodes. 

wyattpham

Update: Activision confirmed it's for matchmaking due to our low playerbase.

I still think objective modes should all be standalone. I wouldn't mind waiting a little longer to join a game I want to play rather than playing a mode I don't like

TheSacrament

Studios