Game playlists missing or removed?

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 PC

??  wow and what is youre problem exactly that you acting like this ( like a 10 year old kid)

But anyway to stay on the subject will safequard and control be back on the play list 

BelleStarr71
Highlighted

Hey if you want to type chinglish like an infant then sack up and accept the responses. All I see here are people whining like little kids because they can't accept their inabilities to play and their denial that their nearly decade old PC has anything to do with them getting stomped in CoD. Every CoD it's the same thing of inexperienced gamers pointing fingers.

I'll complain plenty if there's an abundance of Cheaters, in fact I probably have over a hundred posts legitimately complaining when there are unchecked Cheaters ruining the game. Compared to CoD Ghosts the hacking in BO4 is a joke.

Again, it's clearly evident Treyarch has a working Anti-Cheat. 

Momba1

Whatever momba dude , sure i accept responses but not the way you are doing , i just give my opinion like you do ( and in my opnion i didnt say anything wrong?)

and if you feel like you have to call me garbage ,that  i cant speak englisch, my grammatica is bad, i am stupid, i work in  garbage collection business or i am similar High School dropout walmart welcomer,  etc thats oke ( maybe you have to read again what i was saying or the whole topic but nvm ) if you feeling good by it then its oke by me;-)  Although i dont think its a response from a mid 50 guy

But i still i hope they put safequard and control back in de playlist ;-)

BelleStarr71

No buddy you need to read the tone of your replies and posts, and if you want to deliberately hack up what you write then man up. 

My suggestion is you watch Theater more and watch the good players. When doing so listen carefully, if available watch the HUD, head glithes (they're everywhere), gun trails, death symbols, spawns, etc. These maps for the most part are 3 lanes, predictable and very small. CoD is an Arcade FPS Shooter. 

Momba1

The thing i said was this:

"exactly, players have told that so many times since cod mw i think, but they dont listen

Look at the first cod's those games had many players for many years 

Also a better cheating program, cheaters were also there when the first cod's came out but punkbuster and admins servers dealed pretty good with that

Also the dlc's ruined the matchmaking.

And now with changing the playlists they only loose more players , but what do they care "

Why is making you that mad and have to call me garbage  ? in mine opinion nothing wrong with the tone of that reply

BelleStarr71

When your facts don't match up with reality and I'm challenging your facts then you argue against sarcastically yeah it's a problem. 

BO4 had a cheater problem until about a month ago, but now it's fairly rare. Right now it's no different than any other CoD. There's always some players cheating another.

Today it's much more difficult to detect and ban cheaters than ever before. However, the biggest problem is the PC optimization. To be competitive you need a GTX 1080 for 1080p or an RTX 2080 Ti, a 6-core current and fast CPU, 16 GB of fast RAM, an SSD to avoid texture stuttering, a 120 Hz Sync monitor .. or better components. TBNRKenWorth runs an RTX 2080 Ti using a 240 Hz G-Sync monitor, and he isn't alone.

Now I see people with GTX 9 series, 8 GB of RAM using old CPUs ... thinking "everyone's" running a cheat. Your equipment makes a huge difference period! Add to that there are few "casual" players. 

We run into maybe 1 or 2 Wallers over a 4 or more hour period of playing time. 

DLC has always divided the player base. The game had problems because Activision saw the huge impact of Battle Royale games and Treyarch needed to drop development and rush like crazy people to meet an unrealistic release date. 

Now if you think this is a bad game just wait until the next two CoDs. Infinity Ward's Ghost was plagued with you name it cheats, even the Aimbotters had no repercussions until DLC 3. Umm infinity Ward is the developer for the forthcoming "WM4." Generally the only CoDs I like are from Treyarch .. so the playerbase is pretty well screwed over the next couple of years. 

I think Activision should drop PC support, especially once the PS5 is released, by then only a few will have good PCs and what's the point of all this aggravation for a very small less than 5% player base. It makes absolutely no sense.

Momba1

@Momba1 wrote:

When your facts don't match up with reality and I'm challenging your facts then you argue against sarcastically yeah it's a problem. 

2 Things: you have to learn to read what others are  writing and you have to change youre attitude a bit.

Now to stay on the subject , can control and safequard be back in the gamelist, i realy think the game is loosing more players because control and safequard  are gone

BelleStarr71

I don't usually post on any forum as I don't have the time, but wow....I had to login for this.

BelleStarr71, Don't listen to this fool, I have been reading a few threads now and he/she constanly likes to start attacking people at a personal level.

Wow, Momba1 you are a complete ass, why do you need to attack people like that?

Momba1, many of your replies on this forum are attacking people personally or spouting absolute BS, so don't start with any excuses for it.

You are trying to find an argument dude, surprised you aren't banned already, you just act like a griefer constantly. 

So what if someone makes spelling mistakes, or they have an opinioin, you have no right to start abusing them at a personal level.

What is it to you, to attack them in a way that makes you look like a snobby nosher?

So Momba1, you are either a console fanboy or so far up your own ass you have nothing to do but trying to cause conflict, you are doing a ***** good job acting like an immature child for someone in thier senior years, maybe senile is the best word for it. Not nice being attacked personally is it?

In FACT: Many of the Call of Duty games on PC or ANY FPS game at that, that have/had dedicated servers actually did better for the community along with PunkBuster(which sadly now doesn't really exist) Or another anticheat that worked somewhat.

Server Admins, the non power hungry types, did well policing hackers/griefers in thier servers. Past games were so much more fun than this matchmaking crap.

I infact used to admin many servers, which I made from my own PC, helped pay for or a group of friends helped pay for. Everyone had the benefit of doubt, some players are extremely good, so it was hard policing but it was worth it when it become a community of people, some in the 100s all playing across a bunch of servers playing and having fun.

Now all we have is flame wars in matchmaking or just people calling out this and that being abusive like our good friend is proving here.

Yeah, I have uninstalled BO4 since the removal of Search and Destroy, would love a refund but that will never happen, Activision nor 3arc engage with the community anymore it seems.

So I check up on the forum in hopes SnD and the other gamtypes that where removed are reinstated. But it now seems a lost cause, money is the only agenda for Activision, they call the most shots as publisher.

There are many other FPS games that have similar gametypes or still have them, WW2 for example Smiley Wink and are pretty fun to play so I will play those games.

I won't mention other games as Activision like to police that somehow, Activision is now a lost cause unfortunately, until they sort it out, I won't be buying another CoD.

I missed a couple due to no SnD from the start and didn't buy them, but this time activision made sure those gametypes were added only to remove them like they wanted to in the first place, bad business practice which is now showing on PC as people are not buying the Pass or even buying the game as the playerbase is TINY compared to previous Call of Duty games on pc.

That's my 2 cents on this.

Many thanks,

Demolitionary

Demolitionary

Studios