Honestly this game is a massive joke

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 PC

I mean 5 months old, and the player count is so low they are literally removing game modes.  As if thats going to work? You're just making more people leave.  You have to lower the price of your game and reel in more players, you dont slash playlists and get rid of the rest of your player-base.    So many players are dedicated to one mode like Hardcore search, they're not going to be around at all.   How can you sell a multiplayer-exclusive product at full price if there are no players???  And the black ops pass, oh boy.  Ive literally gotten almost nothing out of it because of the player count.  When they had a map pack moshpit sure i got my fill of elevation and madagascar for a while but now they never ever come up in lobbies because hardly anyone has them.  And now we're getting new maps with the next operation and no dedicated playlist, so im literally never going to play these maps.  

Never felt more ripped off by a game, i feel extremely deserving of a full refund, or entitlement to a massive expansion which will never happen before infinity ward's cod release this year.  I guess they just give 0 craps about pc players, well then you dont sell the product on pc you amateurs.  I mean this is just embarassing to treyarch, theyre pretty much a AA studio.  Ill never get a treyarch game again, cod or not.  

FlickODatWrist
9 REPLIES 9

No, the problem is the Germans only know how to cheat with the highest cheaters per population in the entire world. Apparently hand eye coordination is low in your country, try a different game, anything not multiplayer. Look at your fellow cheating German players for your problems not Treyarch. 

google translate .. Nein, das Problem ist, dass die Deutschen nur wissen, wie sie mit den höchsten Betrügern pro Einwohner der Welt betrügen. Anscheinend ist die Hand-Augen-Koordination in Ihrem Land niedrig, probieren Sie ein anderes Spiel aus, alles andere als Mehrspieler. Schauen Sie sich Ihre Mitspieler an, die deutsche Spieler für Ihre Probleme und nicht für Treyarch betrügen.

Momba1

@Momba1 wrote:

No, the problem is the Germans only know how to cheat with the highest cheaters per population in the entire world. Apparently hand eye coordination is low in your country, try a different game, anything not multiplayer. Look at your fellow cheating German players for your problems not Treyarch. 

google translate .. Nein, das Problem ist, dass die Deutschen nur wissen, wie sie mit den höchsten Betrügern pro Einwohner der Welt betrügen. Anscheinend ist die Hand-Augen-Koordination in Ihrem Land niedrig, probieren Sie ein anderes Spiel aus, alles andere als Mehrspieler. Schauen Sie sich Ihre Mitspieler an, die deutsche Spieler für Ihre Probleme und nicht für Treyarch betrügen.

Cheating can't be the problem, you said thousands are being banned!

ukoldgit

Yep thousands have been Banned. LMFAO half of Apex players have been Banned. First few days, 16,000 plus Banned. Apex .. Free New Account .. hours of Troll Hacking .. Ban .. Repeat forever!!!

Here's an example of BO4 Banning after a few hours https://youtu.be/Dc_5sj1MvqI

Momba1

Didn't get banned after a few hours, he reckoned it took 3 to 4 days . You can't even get the facts right when you can hear them. You have no credibilty.

ukoldgit

@ukoldgit wrote:

Didn't get banned after a few hours, he reckoned it took 3 to 4 days . You can't even get the facts right when you can hear them. You have no credibilty.

Dude he was a Level 30 .. it takes at most a few hours .. oh you can spread a "few hours" into DAYS. Play 30 minutes at a crack .. level 30 could easily take a week. Especially how God awful that moron in the video was playing. LMAO he wouldn't have caught my eye how lousy he played.

BTW genious it's spelled "credibility" 

Momba1
Highlighted

I find it funny that you can read and correct a common typo but cant listen to something and repeat it properly.

As I said you have no CREDIBILITY.

You just think everything you say is fact without being able to prove it.

Anyway your posts give me a good laugh so it's not all bad.

ukoldgit

100% agree.  I want a refund too this game is a complete and utter failure on pc. Blackout servers are so garbage its not even worth playing, even if you could. I tried to que for a duo match yesterday at 3pm, 15 minutes of expanding search without even getting into a skirmish lobby LOL. PATHETIC 3ARC!!!! Your game is dead and you deserve it. Ripoff.

PS

A free game Apex runs smoother than your *****ty game. Spend some money on some fuukcing decent servers.

Ryboob

The only "real problem" this game has had...is the *****ty whiners and cry babies...."oh i got owned so they must be hacks....my internet is awesome but im running a celeron cpu from dell so i dont understand why my game stutters"....or any number of excuses why the game is terrible for them. Honestly if you can spend hundreds of dollars on games and content....you can afford a quality PC that can keep up with the demands off a game like this...if not STFU and dont buy the game! I think the game does have some flaws....but NOT the game itself...The game is great, but the matchmaking process needs an overhaul...and by that i mean the servers and how they match host's.

...and dont give me the  " I have a gtx 1080 blah blah blah....every PC build has a bottleneck in the system that could be causing you a problem and not another player....I dont know one player who spent 3k-4k on a system and has major issues....upgrade already or dont cry.

Schwacked1

Apex already banned half its PC player base .. enjoy. So since Apex is so slow .. 5 minutes of loading .. 5 minutes of scrounging around .. 400 ms of being headshot across the huge map .. LOL.

Momba1

Studios