ICR-7 rifle impossible to carry out 5 kills in a row

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 PC

I'm really angry! it is not possible to carry out 5 consecutive kills without dying with an ICR-7 rifle. I am a month that I play every day and I only succeeded once. It's not about skill or tactics. L ... you have to have ass! I hope the call of duty team updates this problem with a patch. otherwise it is useless to play a game where it is impossible to achieve certain goals.

HARDCORE_83
5 REPLIES 5

The what? I've lost count how many Merciless's I've had with the ICRI7, the gun is a laser and still OP. If you're running out of bullets then wow, so run Perk 1 Scavenger. It was the easiest gun to get gold. 

Momba1

I have to perform 5 kills in succession 5 times to get the gold. IRC7 has been weakened now it's impossible to get 5 kills you just have to be very lucky. call of duty and a game of tactics and more ... It is not a game of luck and I hope for an upgrade to this weapon to improve to achieve this goal.

HARDCORE_83

Then try playing Hardcore instead of Core. The ICR-7 is a One-Shot especially with Long Barrel and FMJ. Make certain you have some cover when moving from one place to another, head glitch. 

Momba1

So you want the developers to change a weapon file so you can have it easier...This is why PC games fail. Whiny cry baby snowflakes who want everything handed to them on a platter. The analogy goes get a job and work for it...SMFH.

Schwacked1

I don't want the game to be easy and everything served on the plate. I am simply saying that this weapon cannot satisfy the objective of 5 killings in a row, because it is not able to compete with other weapons. And as if I tell you to be able to get past a cheetah by running.

HARDCORE_83

Studios