LONG Time finding Blackout Match

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 PC

Why are the loading times so ***** long to find a match. Been sitting in the expanding search screen for 20ins to find a match. Tried exiting and restarting search multiple time. Is this game THAT dead now? 

ItsEnRaGED#1382278
3 REPLIES 3

I think so... I made a post about it and nobody responded from the devs... Pretty sad they take your money but there is zero support. Not going to lie, I greatly regret buying CoD BO4 and this will be my last purcahse from Activision. Blackout is dead on PC... If you're even able to get past the error or cannot find a match prompt, there will be only 20-30 in lobby for a match on Solo Queue. Very sad...

Born2BeRetro
Highlighted

Yeah, I'm kinda feeling the same. I feel like I wasted money buying it. The game had huge potential, but like always, they screw it up. I dk. This is the first time I've been extremely disappointed with a Treyarch COD. Dont know if I'll be supporting the series anymore from here. 

ItsEnRaGED#1382278
The pc was completely destroyed. There is no one. There is an urgent need for freeing. I will not buy an Activision game in the future.
Michael#5545721

Studios