[MEGATHREAD] PC: Black Ops 4 Game Crashes

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 PC

PLS help us!!!!!! We want to play but I might have to ask battle.net for a refund if this doesnt work. 

3inOne

Same problem here. This sucks men

GraaFox09

Capture1.PNG

DeathByToeNail

Same issue ridiculous how u can spend 100+USD on a game and than not only it not working but the devs almost ignoring yours and so many others problem altogether 

bbugg
Computer Specifications: Windows version: win10 64bit 1803 GPU:GTX1080 GPU Driver Version:416.34 CPU:i7-8700k RAM:8G Install Location: E:\Call of Duty Black Ops 4 SSD or HDD: ssd Log or Crash Files (Upload to Pastebin) :None Issue Experienced: Being asked whether to start in safe mode or not when starting game, and whether I choose yes or no, the screen will turn black and turn normal seconds later, like nothing happens before. Troubleshooting Attempts: Scan & repair game files Update GPU drivers, update Windows Change page file settings - manual, automatic Selective startup - disable all non-Microsoft services Uninstall any programs that interfere with GPU - F.Lux, MSI Afterburner Run standard Battle.net as normal Run standard Battle.net as administrator Run Beta Battle.net as normal Run Beta Battle.net as administrator None of these works
CheatDeath2142
I have same video card from Asus my game/ computer would freeze after 30 seconds after launching the game. Another user told me to Uninstall Aura from my apps and programs list and reobot my computer. If you have Aura delete it and see if it fixes it for you as it done for me. Hope it works.
lionsden20

I found out a fix for me. In the blizzard app settings, go to general and scroll to the bottom and uncheck "use browser hardware acceleration when available"

QTheDude
what do u expect, they hyped us up with all the support promises and wow nothing should of seen this coming
Truthoflies78
moomadcow I had same issue. I have Asus gtx 1080ti video card. It installed Aura on my computer to control video card lighting. I uninstalled Aura from programs rebooted my computer and the game works perfect. I hope it helps you as well.
lionsden20

@activision @PSSupport

Can you at least acknowledge you are aware of this and are working on a fix? 

This is unacceptable for a company of your size on launch day.

FatPcGamer

Studios