Mouse lag and stuttering

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 PC

Hey, I was wondering if anyone has been having an issue where their mouse is not tracking while playing, like it's not sensing the movements well. It only happens while in a match, in the menus it's fine. I've tried to force my FPS to stay consistantly but it still does it. Is it a server issue? Was fine throughout the beta. No other game gives me this issue and it's not the mouse or mousepad cause they're both brand new, and all my drivers are up to date. Thanks for any help that anyone can suggest!

Purity#2773974
10 REPLIES 10

Mine is doing same thing, fixed it previously by giving cod high priority in task manager before but that doesnt seem to be working anymore...

proforM

got the same and sometimes  aim down sight while pressing mouse button cancelling randomly

Kautii

Okay, I'm gonna get this out of the way now before more replies come in being the same... If you have a fix, please post it, if not then please do not post "same thing here". I know it's happening to a lot of people and I just want to know from those who have fixed it what they did to solve the issue.

I understand that you are having the same issue but all I want is a solution, not a huge thread with the same response a hundred times.

Purity#2773974
started for me today as well.
Swamppool

***** I thought I was the only one with this issue.

Do you play with a wireless mouse?, if yes, try with a wired mouse. I was using a wireless mice G903 to be exact, and I was having a lot of issues when aiming. Also, I was getting killed too often becuase my weapon stops firing all the time.  I recently started using a wired mouse (G502), and I do not have any issues anymore.

yonas12

@yonas12 wrote:

***** I thought I was the only one with this issue.

Do you play with a wireless mouse?, if yes, try with a wired mouse. I was using a wireless mice G903 to be exact, and I was having a lot of issues when aiming. Also, I was getting killed too often becuase my weapon stops firing all the time.  I recently started using a wired mouse (G502), and I do not have any issues anymore.

I'm using the g403 prodigy wired mouse and its calibrated to my hyperx fury large mousepad, I found a fix and it required me to delete some cache in my battlenet folder, ever since then it's been flawless. I'll look for the page to do that when I get home for those still having issues.

Purity#2773974

Hallo könntest du mir die Seite schicken um zu schauen wie und was ich da genau löschen muss weil ich das gleiche problem habe mit der maus 

Danke 

Alibang57
Highlighted
Ja weil ich daa gleiche problem habe
Alibang57

Make sure to calibrate your mouse on the pad you are using. It does makes a difference.

yonas12

Studios