Multiplayer and Zombies locked? No career?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 PC

Highlighted

All I have is blackout. Multiplayer and zombies are locked for me. I don't even see an option for a career.  I thought maybe I needed to play one game of blackout, but no I played it and got to like 15 people came back and they were still locked. When I hover over the locked game modes I get this dumb refresh token skipped thing. I am new to this game and downloaded it an hour ago. Actually still loading. I have spent 60 bucks on this game and I hope I don't have to spend even more. PLease someone help, I just want to play zombies and multiplayer stress-free.

JustJacobb
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hello Update here and I was just wanting to say that I let it finish installing and everything is unlocked for others having this problem. I did not have to re-install either.
JustJacobb
2 REPLIES 2
I also have world league locked as well. I have tried switching servers, still the same. Switched back to Americas and still the same issue.
JustJacobb
Hello Update here and I was just wanting to say that I let it finish installing and everything is unlocked for others having this problem. I did not have to re-install either.
JustJacobb

Studios