No More Search&Destroy Hardcore

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 PC

I Buy COD Black Ops 4 79.99$ Canadian for a fully fonctionnal game and now I see I have to buy something else to have the possibility to play my favorite gameplay Hardcore Search&Destroy ?

Maybe I am wrong, maybe I have missunderstand something, maybe I someone can explain what is wrong ?

How I can play Search&Destroy Hardcore in my Black Ops 4 game now ?

Thx!!

Chief#5527525
6 REPLIES 6
in reply to Chief#5527525

You have to select one of the two hardcore moshpit options. I know it sh1t. Way to go to drive even more players away from the game. Never missed a COD release from the start, but this is definately the last COD game I will ever buy. I always bought the season pass bought after the last 3 or 4 release I haven't even bothered to buy that this time either.

BRAVO1#4465198
Highlighted
in reply to Chief#5527525

I have also asked for refund on the grounds of being mislead to buy a game that just taken features away without notice. Plus Console still has these features. We both platforms paid for the game yet PC has game altered. I only played Hc tdm can not stand other game modes. So I wont be playing the game anymore.

Nubrus

same i want a refund, i only enjoy playing hardcore domination, not being forced to play serach and destroy just to have the option, to get into a dom game is complete bull. leave the old playslists add news one along side of old ones, but dont take them out complety, 

SlammedCbrr

whered you ask for a refund? link me, i at least want the blops pass refunded since i cant ever get a full lobby to play any of the 4 dlc maps

FlickODatWrist
in reply to FlickODatWrist

Keep your pants on,nobody is getting any refund.Do not buy the next one.Let's find out,who is calling the shots...

QuadcoreSavic
in reply to QuadcoreSavic
I suspect a 12 year old is calling the shots because the devs have done nothing but shoot themselves in the foot since release. Someone must have lost their job over this mess.
raevn

Studios