No way to play standard "Control" anymore?

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 PC

The "control" gamemode seems to be gone permanently. WTF?

In my oppinion the whole game was designed around this mode and now its gone? The fact alone they can just delete a gamemode from the menu is pretty horrible IMHO.

(If i wanted to play TDM all the time i wouldnt need those operator classes.)

Spezifisch
4 REPLIES 4

Unfortunately the player base is down in the PC from a combination of high PC requirements to remain competitive and the poor Anti-Cheat from about a month ago. However, Control is in the Featured playlists, but it's combined with other objective-based modes. The SnD people feel the same way as you.

Hopefully the second DLC will gain some players back but if not the only viable options are consoles. I've debated for years getting a XIM or Activision following suit and offering built-in keyboard and mouse support. 

Momba1

well this is plain BS... I am not playing some random playlist including 4 types of games where i want to play only one.

Have to say i was going to plasy this game for a few more months at least, but seems that it's pretty over at this point. Very sad Smiley Sad

what is the point of making more DLC and less playlists to use them on?

okie_ozolinsh

Frankly I don't see the point of Activision continuing on the PC platform. The PC is less than 7% of the sales with a 120% of the complaints. Add to that all the problems with players cheating other players and the high requirements of PCs to remain competitive, nevermind PC user problems in general. 

Momba1
Highlighted
I don't really see how stating that something is removed from th core game (hell, it's even called core palylist) is complaining. Maybe someone bought the game just to play SDM or Control. That is just plain screwing over…
If they do not want to support PC, hen go ahead and drop it, but there is no need to screw over people who actually bought your product.

I have no problems with cheaters and not sure where the high pc requirements come from… it's not like you must have everything un super high ultra settings. It will not make the game worse
okie_ozolinsh

Studios