Now I can't play ONLY Team Deathmatch

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 PC

I spent $129 on the Season Pass just after COD was released. I wanted the whole game and ALL the options.

I ONLY want to run and gun with TDM 90% or more of the time.

NOW, in this latest crap, you are FORCED to play Kill Confirmed because the two have "Merged" into a Moshpit.

What BULL*****. 

Rab1dMonkey
6 REPLIES 6

Ya Seriously???  I know you hate HC TDM by always waiting to let us have the new maps, but FFS, give us back the freedom to choose our game modes!!!!

BALDRIC

Agreed, they're detroying our *****ing experience to focus on blackout. WTF guys, your battle royale is everyones least favorite, stop *****ting on us for your own *****ing failures FFS Treyarch. I thought this was the last good place for a multiplayer game -- I was wrong, the future of gaming is *****ed

Inklusiion

Seriously! Im so pissed. WTF treyarch. It's not even mentioned in the patch notes. F this. Never doing business with this company again. Not what i paid for. 

cvore2004

I think it's a good thing to do. There are a lot less players on PC which is a shame but this allows for easier matchmaking. Having too many options makes everyone scattered out everywhere and impossible to matchmake for other gamemodes.

wyattpham

Yeah, it is super effing annoying. I couldnt believe it. Sometimes I am ok with it since people cannot camp as much and win, but at the same time, I hate the forcing of the gamemode. Not sure why they thought it was a good idea...

Counter_Culture

Same here i want to play only hardcore domination, i am 10th with only playing domination, now i have to be forced to play search too? i hate search!! its bull*****....

SlammedCbrr

Studios