PC Player looking for World League team

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 PC

I have a 2.0 win loss ratio doing Solo queue in CWL playlist on most of the maps. i even had a 6.0 win loss ratio on a few but its been on the decline with these BOT teammates. lacking mic at the moment which is a temporary problem(daughter loves playing water). Have trained a team that has played at Anaheim, team name was Aim4Victory, they placed 16th. Trained one European team, Aim4Victory EU(4 UK kids i invited from 4 different pub matches), they sat at the top of MLG 4v4 leaderboards for 6 months straight undefeated. i myself was 17th on MLG for 1v1. Been apart of teams in the Battlefield 2 days such as Domination(xDoMx), Victory Without Sacrifice(VWS, actually one of the original members that made the team number 1 in 2006-2008), as well as starting many small time teams here and there for fun. I have an understanding of how to play. If anything im more than willing to be the couch/sub of a team thats already been put together. just tired of pulling my hair out.

playing alone. Still top 3 every CWL ''event'' so far. 

Bnet = URUZ #21441 
Feel free to add or message at anytime Smiley Happy have a good day and happy hunting

isyki
3 REPLIES 3

Call of Duty World League is exclusively limited to PS4 players only. My bet is that it’s going to stay that way. They are likely contractually obligated to Sony/PlayStation in regard to exclusivity; for the marketing and advertising benefits reaped by both Treyarch and Sony.

SMfNastyBrand
Highlighted
i find it funny how confident you are even though you are wrong Smiley Very Happy im playing it right now on PC.
isyki

but its ok, i understand since youre a peasant and cant afford google :-*

isyki

Studios