Call of Duty Black Ops 4 PC

Does anyone know how to fix this issue... until the latest patch I have been able to play the game with no issues at all. When I click play in the blizzard launcher the game goes through its intro once the sequence ends it crashes, using my mouse and clicking to fast forward through it only causes the game to crash. ALSO when I verify the files the issue goes away until I try to join a multiplayer match then my whole PC crashes WTF I am so *****ing pissed. I have even tried installing the game on other hard drive, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game atleast 10 times at this point I at the point where I am gonna reset my f**king PC but I don't even think that will fix it. My PC is not out of date in fact I just built it with modern parts for any AAA game late 2018 so I know its not that. I want a fix for this ASAP

ShelterMan
3 REPLIES 3
in reply to ShelterMan

If you have an Nvidia card, make sure you are not using driver 417.71. I just posted the issues with it in a post labeled “DO NOT INSTALL 417.71”. If you do not have an Nvidia card then you need to reset your network card to default settings. Depending on what windows you are currently running, find your way into Device Manager. There, find your currently used network card and reset all settings to default. Back in October i had this issue and doing that, after tying one million things, solved the issue. If you have already re-installed windows, it may have already reverted its settings back to default. I hope you haven’t gotten that far and that this post helps you out. Let me know. Good Luck.

ElPadrino#5143096
in reply to ElPadrino#5143096

I have already tried rolling back my drivers on my gpu but why would my network card effect my game crashing

ShelterMan
in reply to ShelterMan

Try this...start game and when you see it start running ctl alt del and bring up the task manager. Right click on BO4 and click go to details or see details...at work not 100% sure what it exactly says...something like that though. Now right click on Bo4 in the details section and click on set CPU priority....set it to above normal then apply it. Click back into the game through the task bar...see if that helps...hope it does. Good luck.

Headshot_Vendetta

Studios