Call of Duty Black Ops 4 PC

Hello BO4 community,

I wanted to present to you a hacker. With the rampant hacking going on I'd love to see some of these guys canned.

Here, the user named Zbeee, is shown shotting through walls, tracking people through walls, and turning around randomely for a kill (from a far distance, without footstep sounds or UAV).

I pause it at certain points to show how he is hacking.

If more video is required I have the game bookmarked so I can always record more.

Weejums123
8 REPLIES 8
unfortunately as this one there 1 million more in the game. I've seen hundreds of cases this last week exactly the same
MADEinSPAIN-CLAN

thats the first ive seen a hacker. most look like coincidental ads but the second and last clips are dead giveaways

NotLucy

The thing here is quite simple, as long as the developer has no eggs in the pants to act against hacker / cheater here in the game, nothing will happen. the message button is probably just for fun because normal players can react. the question that comes up? !!! why does nothing happen against such hackers / cheaters? is it perhaps the fact that the developers get a part of the money, what such a Scheat costs, working bot manufacturers and developers maybe even together? One must ask the questions because nothing happens against these people

dobermann72
The thing here is quite simple, as long as the developer has no eggs in the pants to act against hacker / cheater here in the game, nothing will happen. the message button is probably just for fun because normal players can react. the question that comes up? !!! why does nothing happen against such hackers / cheaters? is it perhaps the fact that the developers get a part of the money, what such a Scheat costs, working bot manufacturers and developers maybe even together? One must ask the questions because nothing happens against these people
dobermann72

The very sad thing, is that both Blizzard, and Activision, have the abilitiy to hardware ban people. Never mind account bans, or IP bans.

On top of that, Blizzard Entertainment, has one of the best, if not the best in house anti-cheat software in all of gaming. Yet Activision decided they didn't want to include it in BO4.

Like....what is the point of Activision buying and owning Blizzard, if they are just going to refuse to use Blizzard software assets to protect their games?

I'll tell ya what the point is. Money.

I have been banned from Modern Warefare (the original not the remake) 10 times. Each time I was banned, I just made a new Steam account and bought the game again.

And that is exactly what companies like Activision bank on. They do rolling bans every now and again for the real obvious stuff, but instead of dealing with it proper by doing hardware bans, they simply ban the account, not even the IP, knowing full well that hackers will either buy another copy of the game (which at that point is likely on sale), or just download another cracked version.

Have you ever looked at the released info for rolling bans in CoD games, compared to when said games go on sale? It is not just a coincidence that CoD games go on sale shortly after reported rolling bans take place.

They legit try to encourage the people they just banned to re-buy the game.

So, ask yourself this. Who is more scum? The piece of ***** who hacks in the game because they suck, or the piece of ***** company that allows those players to continue to play and ruin the game for others?

ospire18
Yeah that's a good point. I'm going to keep posting these to try and call out the hackers. If I can get a few of them banned to learn a lesson, that'll be good enough for me.
Weejums123

BlaDie

Rellik Stop Hacking or gat lost. Try to learn the game. Hacks no Fun. Smiley Very Happy

BlaDie

Studios