Searching Forever (Expanding Search) Blackout

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 PC

SOO many people are having this issue and im seeing no replies from the devs, cant play duo or solo , says searching and expanding search been trying for about 3-4 hours in total and honestly sick of it, i can get into mutiplayer games if im lucky i have 80ms but most of the time it is 200+. i just want to jump into a game of blackout with my friend but clearly thats looking impossible.

Its been 15 days since release and cant play, ive been into one game and it was 200+ ms 

please resolve OR ATLEAST SHOW YOU'RE DOING SOMETHING AND NOT JUST QUIET ASF SHOWING NEW UPDATES THAT DONE HELP US 

From South Africa(But this is a global problem)

Thank you

SmonkaEZ
37 REPLIES 37
Got the same problem. Servers are trash they've done nothing to fix it. So many problems so little fix. Started to regret buying this game
Deckard2099
same problem in South America dude mostly in blackout
RacsoZen06

same problem here

Raizen_84

Having the same problem in the middle east man. I don’t expect really great pings like under 50 or anything but sth decent enough for me to be able to stay competitive isn’t crazy to ask for.(i get apx 120 on Battlefield 1 and ironsight). So far I’ve only been able to get in to one game of blackoit with only 22 players amd 450ms ping. What I hate more is that the devs won’t even reply or acknowledge this or do anything about it.

BatBale

The game is bugged in the lobby !!!
Do not find players in blackout mode !!!!
server Americas

plis fix this problem !!!!

dOwN_lOaD

It takes a long time looking for players in blackout, incredible, I could not play, no players in americas

DennislRedyard

Same here. Ive been trying to get into Blackout with no success. It keeps searching. This mode is why I bought the game to start with.

javedj84

same here. super disappointed. I really wanted to play Blackout...

Trovrak

when i click deploy. Servers are currently at capacity. Wait times may be longer then expected. Cant play, please fixed this issue

PakNgahFaz

Studios