Searching Forever (Expanding Search) Blackout

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 PC

BC Canada, same issue as my other fellow Canadians.

Open NAT, get a few games, then locked.

PentatonicSteel

germany same issue .. all my friends play fine but i cant since 3 weeks

maefiosii

It's odd, because when you watch streamers, they get in games within a minute.

Even Shroud...and he lives in Ontario Canada, so that leaves really confused.

Possibly a West coast issue? As far as North America that is...

PentatonicSteel
Same in Melbourne, Australia. Haven't been able to play a game in weeks, and can't get support to even talk about it! I want my money back.
shane-stevens

@shane-stevens wrote:
Same in Melbourne, Australia. Haven't been able to play a game in weeks, and can't get support to even talk about it! I want my money back.

Another Australian player here with same problem.  This game was a birthday gift for me from my daughter because she knew how much I wanted to try Blackout.  I wish she hadn't wasted her money on it!!

Robinhood71

It's the same for me, as if we found a game nobody inside only 30 people, i never play COD since years and now i understand why, will be my lastest Activision / Treyarch game. 

This problem existing since the beginning so just uninstall the game and go to some games where the people could fixed it.

Additionnally the Support of ACTIVISION IS THE WORST..... never reply, never answer...

Feqrlesss

Same problem in nepal and india. I should have bought pubg instead. Never going to buy any game from call of duty in future. And will not recommend to anyone in this region because its waste of mony for us. 

Promontary

Love how the supporters of this game have gone very quiet...maybe they have left too.

raevn

Studios