Searching forever for blackout

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 PC

I can get into blackout no problem when a friend leads the party in.  If I go solo, I might be lucky to get in a game after a 5-10 min wait.  Mostly it never goes in tho.  When the game first came out, I'd get in after a long wait, but there would only be like 20 or 30 players in blackout. Now I just don't get in. I've been seeeing a lot of people with this problem, and no word on a fix yet.  I'm in NA.  I play plenty of games on this PC with no problem.  Destiny 2, no problem.  I've had more problems with this supposed AAA game than any other in my life.  And I can't seem to find an answer anywhere.  I think its got to be an application blocking it, or something with my modem.  Multiplayer works fine tho.  Only Blackout isnt working.

kingslayer53
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

PSA.  I finally figured out a fix after a month or so of trying everything, and I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere.   I changed my DNS from the ISP provided one's to Google's public DNS servers 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 and Blackout started working perfectly.  The only problem is it is a bit slower, but I can finally play without problem.  I just change the DNS back when I'm not playing.  Hope this helps someone.

kingslayer53
10 REPLIES 10

havent played in a few weeks, still not being able to find a game for blackout, before it was joining a empty starting lobby. Now im sitting in the main menu and its just saying " SOLO Searching' that last 8 mins. I think i figured its out,, I  think its becuase my internet connection is slow, so the game doesnt want my trash Austraila internet in the servers... Abit after 10mins looking  for solo Blackout, it just siad unable to find match. I want a refund.

OZI GAMER4

PSA.  I finally figured out a fix after a month or so of trying everything, and I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere.   I changed my DNS from the ISP provided one's to Google's public DNS servers 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 and Blackout started working perfectly.  The only problem is it is a bit slower, but I can finally play without problem.  I just change the DNS back when I'm not playing.  Hope this helps someone.

kingslayer53

It didnt worked for me do you have another solution

am54

Didn't worked for me.
If you buy that expensive game, you should never have problems with finding a match and connecting. 

Urbanovskii
Thanks Man, Worked
qounik
qounik
the same problen my frien..this is a bad game
Michael198027

I have the same problem!

i bought it last week, and when i try to play blackout , it keeps showing searching and expend searching

However , I've got a sloution!

First, turn off uPnP from the router, then turn on port forwarding. I did this and it worked ! I only use 10 to 20 seconds to find a match.

Hope it can help you

Chlkin_50

@Chlkin_50 wrote:

I have the same problem!

i bought it last week, and when i try to play blackout , it keeps showing searching and expend searching

However , I've got a sloution!

First, turn off uPnP from the router, then turn on port forwarding. I did this and it worked ! I only use 10 to 20 seconds to find a match.

Hope it can help you

Didn't help me at all, still can't get a game after trying every day for two weeks.

Robinhood71

em....

i've got another solution too...

you can try to use wtfast .

its offer you a gpn (gamer private network)

you can try it

I tried it today and it works too

Chlkin_50

Studios