Several cheaters in one game !!! (Video)

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 PC

This is how it works in every game !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnO00Gx3g2w

WeanaBazi82
3 REPLIES 3

Are you serious or are you trolling the forums with this video. Cheaters? All i see is a player who got lucky to find a bunch of noobs who were so obviosly bad, it almost looked as if they were giving the kills away. The one who published the video clearly does not know how play with a team. He was always alone, always seperating from his team mates, and from the looks of the replay videos, had no aim as well. Horrible example to use in order to expose cheaters.

ElPadrino#5143096

WHAT are you *****ing blind he had no recoil on his weapon whatsoever and had better distance than a AR please!! I wish I had the vid to watch myself as im sure id see him wall haking as well.did you see his score ? what a joke im guessing your a hack as well protecting your kind.or just oblivious to cheating!!!!

guydodge

the devs could give 2 *****s about cheaters or anything else in this game.SKINS is all they know or care about.seriously both them 2 we're hackers one much worse than the other.the second was just beyond bad even with cheats.

guydodge

Studios