Unpopular Opinion about MP playlist

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 PC

Honestly, I really like the decision to combine the playlists for MP. I wanted to play more control and heist (sometimes SnD) but literally no one plays it in PC. Everyone is so scattered everywhere that I can't experience all of the gamemodes I would like to play. Don't get me wrong, I like teamdeath match, but sometimes I like the objective gamemodes. I think maybe TDM should have its own spot in order to please most of the players on PC but the objective gamemodes are fine how it is. This allows for faster matchmaking and more diverse options on what we play. If you don't like Killed Confirm, then just don't vote for it. I rarely ever see anyone vote for anything in the pregame lobby so just vote for TDM. I like it like this because in all of the older COD's are only filled up in TDM. That hella sucks. I always see 1% on SnD or FFA. Why not just combine playlists? And that's exactly what they did with BO4. But I do think TDM should have its own spot because it is such a staple part of the game. Really though, I think we need splitscreen added. Zombies???

wyattpham
4 REPLIES 4

Umm I agree with what you said. I'm perfectly fine with Moshpit playlists as long as they make sense and I agree there must be at least a 3rd option:

Moshpit 1: TDM and KC 

Moshpit 2: DOM, Hardpoint and Control 

Moshpit 3: SnD and FFA

Those to me make the most sense put together. Frankly, there use to be a Bonus Moshpit in BO2 .. essentially Moshpit 1 & Moshpit 2 combined or basically everything except Gun Game, SnD, FFA, etc which was extremely popular. 

SnD and DOM absolutely don't make any sense whatsoever together IMO. In any case you certainly can vote and they can certainly add 4 options to vote on including Random if they so choose to do.

Momba1
Hell yea. I see you everywhere on these forums and I totally agree with you on almost everything. You're the only one who makes sense in these forums. Everyone else is just complaining and wanting everything for free.
wyattpham

Sort of agree to some point, except the TDM & KC mosh pit, servers that have the TDM are always populated, then as soon as you don't get a TDM option vote and it goes to KC the server just empties within seconds. TDM still really needs to be on it's own, otherwise you spend all night either looking for a TDM server or backing out when it takes you straight into a KC sever.

PARA#2869359

I don't see that .. I've been playing a lot of KC. Once people figured out they get their Scorestreaks fast in KC it gets voted in my lobbies. 

Momba1

Studios