You do not have the dlc maps in this playlist....

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 PC

I have season pass, DLC maps Installed however, it says I dont have them. I can play them offline but not online need fix please. 

Likmybuckeye
5 REPLIES 5

Login and go to https://account.blizzard.com/transactions to verify that "Black Ops Pass" is listed. Also when you're in a lobby you'll have a yellow triangle infront of your name. Today there's a 12 GB file update. Go into your Settings .. Game Install/Update .. and verify that Game Updates .. Apple latest updates and download future patch data .. is SELECTED.

Momba1

when is the 1.13 patch available to download? I am Southern California ...this morning 6am checked and no patch available to download!

BananaEggroll

@BananaEggroll wrote:

when is the 1.13 patch available to download? I am Southern California ...this morning 6am checked and no patch available to download!

Typically the patches and updates post around 12:00 PM PST. The update is there now, assuming you have the default downloads sets, but you won't see the changes besides the Black Market until next Tuesday the 28th.

Momba1

yeahh bummer! lol my bad...I just checked, it is now 1.13 and I hope this might have helped to fix the matchmaking lobby joining for many other gamemodes that I had recently had the issue with (as of now I am only able to play Core TDM and some Zombies gamemode except any other MP gamemodes and Blackout. It started happening on Friday last week until now. That's why my hope the patch 1.13 might help ...otherwise my $109.99 digital deluxe Black Ops 4 is a waste!)

BananaEggroll
Highlighted

I'm right at level 200 and I'm getting burnt out, but others stopped playing for a variety of reasons. The Cheaters were pretty bad about a month or so ago and then they come back in waves. All though Treyarch appears to have a good Anti-Cheat in place now. In addition, you really need a strong PC (GTX 1080 for 1080p / RTX 2080 Ti 1440p, 120 Hz of faster Sync type monitor, 6-core newer CPU, 16 GB or more of fast RAM, SSD for game files to avoid texture stuttering, etc). Meaning a lot of people with weaker PCs are at a significant disadvantage .. often thinking good legit players are hacking or even okay legit players with good PCs are hacking. Every FPS game in existence has a hack and the Developers need to employ "Component Level Bans" .. meaning it would be the same as a permanent Console Ban. 

All in all it caused a premature player count drop. Hopefully, DLC 2 dropping next week will bring more players. The new Maps look pretty good.

Momba1

Studios