Call of Duty Black Ops 4 PC

its bad enough with the constant pc game crashes i honestly cant even play nuketown bc my game shuts down every time i try

please bring back aim assist on gamepad its so unfair that keyboard and mouse players have such a high advantage even with us gamepad users having aim assist i cant even comprehend why you guys took it off. bring it back please this game is unplayable to the gamepad users. 

thecolouryellow4
3 REPLIES 3

Umm NO! The Aim Assist was abused too much by XIM / mods used with Mice in prior CoDs especially BO3. Clearly you don't have a competitive PC and if you like Controllers then I'd strongly recommend getting / playing on Consoles. 

Momba1

Instead  of the dealing with hackers they remove a key feature. You can no longer use a game pad and be competitive.

Meaning for people who play games on a pc using a tv and controller. BO4 is a waste of time.

MrAce3001

In order to be "competitive" on a PC you need a GTX 1080 for 1920x1080 aka a TV along with 16 GB of RAM, and a 6-core current and fast CPU. 

If you like Aim-Assist then a PS4 on a laggy low response TV is the best and only option that makes any sense.

Again, it was the abuse and the problems it caused in BO3.

Momba1

Studios