ive been in lobby waiting to play for like an hour is this normal...%E2%80%A6 I live in good ole usa

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 PC

is there seriously no one playing on pc anymore its only been like a year from release

fmw863
7 REPLIES 7

Well at least we know you don't live in the United States. So what low population country do you live in? 

Momba1

I bet Australia.....If your not Australian dont reply with....'this game is not dead' or 'it's your PC.'

I'm sorry but this game is almost unplayable in Aussie

D

raevn

Oh I was thinking was Australia. The game is indeed playable, and hell yeah your PC certainly makes a world of difference. 

40-80 FPS stuttering & tearing Vs 200 FPS on a 240 Hz G-Sync.

Momba1

Hi there, PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH ANYONE PERHAPS they might make it work themselves!

1. YES, either ISP blocking via their IDS (instrusion detection system) if seeing suspicious activities OR

2. AS THE BELOW, your firewall router might be a root cause. NO, it is not required port triggering enabling OR port forwarding, the Server-Client Application network service ingress-egress handles the dynamic inbound/outbound protocols/port and the firewall handles as the standard communication. It is the IP blocking features in the firewall causes the network service disabling so server-client application network service communication is no longer working.. please see below as I just fixed my case.

I think I found the root cause of this problem. I started having the issue that I could not play any other game mode EXCEPT Core TDM and Zombies. It started on Friday last week. So I opened the ticket support with Activision, they preferred to static IP and open number of TCP/UDP ports.

It turned out it was the network service filter I enabled on my AC68U (Asus RT-AC68U) recently to block the external IP address blocks from Amsterdam/Europe were trying to exploit my router as I saw in the logs. I removed the IP blocks but forgot to turn off the Network service filter. When I disabled the network service filter feature (by default it is disabled), I was immediately able to join to any game mode like 15-90s...no more long wait in Core TDM as well.

Network services is the term when Server-Client Application communication ingress-egress on a set of protocols/ports such TCP/UDP. By enabling Network service to filter "network services", that means it now starts blocking,rejecting Server-Client application dynamic ingress-egress protocol/ports communication than the common tcp such 80, 443, 21..etc.

You might take a look into your Wifi Firewall router and into the network filter or IP blocking configuration and make sure they are disabled. It then should work!

BananaEggroll

My guess is you have your ASUS Router connected to your FiOS Router, and having dual DHCP is a recipe for all sorts of connection issues. For your ASUS Router to work properly you need it connected directly to your FiOS ONT via an Ethernet cable; the ONT is typically the box inside in a garage; search FiOS ONT. 

Momba1

Asia is no longer a pc user.

herowang

Neither is Australia apparently

raevn

Studios