Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Support

I am a long time gamer, i have purchased many COD titles for pc and xbox both. I have a disablilty that hampers my dexterity in my right hand making me effectivly left handed and stuck using a controller even on pc. I have enjoyed other pc titles that had the aim assist function and i am well aware of the little punks that exploit this feature but for me not having this on pc makes the game unplayable. I am dissapointed that this feature is not here in BO4 and i feel like my 60.00 was stolen. I would not have bought this game if i had known this feature would have been missing. I like the PC because the graphics and framerates but im so turned off by this experince that i wont be buying a Bo5 if there ever is one. PLEASE FIX.  

Archon12193
1 REPLY 1
in reply to Archon12193

I am a PC gamer.  I primarily use the mouse and keyboard when playing games.  I also have a setup in my living room where I use a gamepad to play.  Most of the time I'm on my more competetive oriented mkb setup.  I decided to play BO4 with my controller because I had a friend over and wanted to relax on my living room couch and with my buddy and play some BO4 with the controller.  Much to our dissappointment, we quickly realized there is no aim assist.  The game is terrible on a controller without aim assist.  If I didn't play with mkb primarily, I would heavily consider returning the game.  The experience of this game on a controller is just god awful.  Unfortunately, I discovered there is a faction of the PC community who insist that "if you want to play with a controller, go play on a console."  Obviously these people are placing an arbitrary relationship between mkb gaming and pc gaming.  PC gaming allows us to experience our games however we please and that is the point of PC gaming.  There is no right way to game on PC.  Also why would I ever want to return to a console after experiencing the fidelity of PC gaming?  Unbelievably terrible suggestion.  I'm afraid these people will hinder efforts to return aim assist to BO4 on PC for controller users, so I have to refute their arguments.  The FACT that playing the game on a controller without aim assist is a horrible experience makes the controller obsolete.  Gamers who have migrated to PC from consoles, like myself, who sometimes, or always, prefer using a gamepad obviously are upset with this decision.  I'd imagine those who exclusively using a gamepad feel as though they've lost money and have been ripped off.  The game simply cannot be enjoyed on a gamepad without aim assist.  The perks of a gamepad are obvious, so don't counter by telling me to just always use a mouse and keyboard.  You will lose the support of pc gamers who exclusively use controllers.  So they won't buy the game.  Great financial decision!!  Meanwhile, even with aim assist, mouse and keyboard are far superior, so there is no reason a mkb user should feel cheated by it.  Also to those who say there is no place among competetive gaming for aim assist.  Why does the PC gaming experience always have to be so "competetive?"  As said earlier, we can game on our PC's as we please.  I can choose to be less attentive in whichever match I want.  It doesn't always have to be instense.  It's not as if we're playing for money.  Maybe you should find more meaning in your lives outside of a match in a video game if you find yourself getting so involved.  I know that there have been mouse and keyboard users who have exploited the aim assist, but the answer to that is not to just yank the feature.  It is a lazy and stupid solution.  Bring aim assist back or I, and many others, will not support you're products any further.

Timbo118

Studios