Anybody else have an issue with code 345 silver wolf when trying to join online ? What does it mean and how do I resolve it please help

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Support

Brettherman1992
3 REPLIES 3

Yup, trying to play with my brother but this keeps coming up, can't even fix a problem because all they're doing is snorting up Cod points, this is ridiculous 

Spectral-XIV

i got the game like three weeks ago and have not once played online i feel so ripped off not once have i found an online server thumbs down

Brettherman1992

Yes.  Purchased the game a few days ago, Xbox live Gold special.  I'm seeing this and other errors continuously.  (Cannot join lobby, cannot have two xbox consoles on the same network in game at the same time, when it works at least).  

Been doing research on the problem, and all I can find is info saying a lot of people are having this issue.  The only "fix" I have found is to make sure NAT is opened, port forward, reset router etc. etc.  None of this is working.

I own\play literally dozens of other games on line with zero issue.  This is very frustrating, and obviously an issue on the host\server\network side of things.  Going to keep looking into it, but am already considering reqeusting a refund from Xbox Live.

Rotlex

Studios