Black Ops 1 PS3- Unable To Save Multiplayer Progress

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Support

Hey Activision Support and related team members,

Simple question. Why won't anybody from this organization answer the thousands of people that have asked the question, " What is going on with not being able to save multiplayer progress for BO1 PS3 ?" It has been more than a month and everywhere you turn on the internet from Twitter to Facebook to direct site pages of Developers- nobody has addressed that simple question- asked above with any type of acknowledgement. None of us can play the game that we have chosen to stick with and that's the classics- if it is your intention to drop these from allowing us to play online multiplayer- the least any of you can do is inform us with an announcement of some sort. If that is not the intention to discontinue the multiplayer for Black Ops 1 or MW3, then please take the time to inform us when will be able to have the ability to play multiplayer again properly . Thank you for your time and we all eagerly await an answer to this question.

LimiteDz
4 REPLIES 4

Hi I am having the same issues I play a few games then I quit next time hop on line I lose all the stats if I unlock a gun it is gone the next time I go online is there something I can do let me know thx 

klandokiller
Have the same problem, but i can't understand
Skranchy04
I was in contact with Activision all day yesterday and they said that since the game is old support is apparently limited and they will no longer be fixing Black Ops 1 or Black Ops 2! They're just scamming people out of money at this point they think they're going to buy a game that they can play online with other people but it's not going to save any of their progress from here on out...
Brgears504

Same problem here on my ps3 and i, gettin little tired of restarting level 1 everytime...fix issue activision

Cobaltraidaz

Studios