Lighting and textures not loading properly/in time.

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Support

Highlighted

I suppose my question would be WHY has the lighting and texture problem that was supposedly FIXED in the last patch gotten INSANELY worse for me? It takes a solid 30-45 seconds for ligthing and textures to load in  in MOST places of the map. In Darker places such as Nuketown tunnels (I'm referring to Blackout for the entirety of this message) it puts me at an INCREDIBLE DISADVANTAGE! Jesus, even the textures for ANY SCOPE take a good 5 seconds to load in. This doesn't even touch on the fact that I encounter HUGE framerate drops when scoped looking towards any group of trees. How, in a game that requires quick reaction time, clear line of sight, and fast-paced gameplay can I play on par with those who aren't having these issues?? 

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the application, rebuilt my PS4's Database (which is only 2 years old bought brand new) Uninstalled THEN rebuilt the database, and freshly installed all to no avail. I'm not the only one having this issue. PLEASE at least respond and acknowledge that I'm not crazy and this is STILL a problem amongst other players. I love the game, but how can I be expected to continue showing my support when it's basically a broken piece of crap for me?

IvelEwol

Studios