Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Support

I cannot get the shadow man character to download for blackout. I have the black ops pass and even says I have it purchased when I click on the shadow man but I cannot download him or use him. What's going on!?

ResultsMayVary#7896852
4 REPLIES 4
in reply to ResultsMayVary#7896852
Im having the same issue, but I managed to fix it. Click on the character shadow man and keep clicking on the black ops pass when prompted with the message to buy it. I spammed this like 5 times then it said its already purchase and gave me the skin back. Hope this helped! your the only person i have seen with the same issue
ZoomOriGiNalz

I’m having the same issue and when I click on shadow manor brings me to the store and has black ops pass which says “49.99” in the top right corner of it. The zombies map however has nothing in the top right corner because that installed when I bought the black ops pass. When I click on black ops pass, it brings me to the page that shows I already purchased it and reads “you own this product.” As a sub kind of purchase within the black ops pass, it shows the zombies map, downloaded. I don’t really need shadow man but I just want to be sure that the black ops pass is working and that I will get all of the stuff I am supposed to get. Thanks

N1NERSMAN
in reply to ResultsMayVary#7896852

Similar story here. Bought the $130 enhanced digital that came with the pass, zombies map is there, but shadow man wasnt showing as owned. Was having some framerate issues in quads so my friends and i hard-reset our xboxes - which helped the framerate issues tremendously, i might add (but they're still not gone) - and after that initial reset it seemes everything was normal and i could use shadow man for that night's play session. However, the next time i booted up to play it shows locked again and switched me back to the default character and has remained as such since.

the1andonlyIKY
Highlighted

Iiterally the match after i typed that message, my game "crashed" and then shadow man was restored upon restart. Thank you...i think.

the1andonlyIKY

Studios