Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Support

Since yesterday’s update on PS4 I’ve been having issues with the special issues weapons. Sometimes they appeae and charge and sometimes it’s just a blank square. Anyone else experiencing this problem?
Caliduster69
2 REPLIES 2

I've seen it posted quite a few times, and nearly all of them were resolved by shuthing the console down, and unplugging it for 30 seconds in order to clear the cache. 

Give that a shot, and update your situation here when you can.

mygamertagsucks Level 75
Highlighted

If powering down the ps4 and console fails to resolve the issue, try rebuilding your database. It is simple, and takes about 3 minutes:

• Turn off the PS4 completely (i.e. not in Rest Mode).
  • Once off, press and hold the power button. Release it after you’ve heard two beeps: one when you initially press, and another about seven seconds later.
  • This will boot the PS4 into “Safe Mode“.
  • Connect a DualShock 4 controller with a USB cable and press the PS button on the controller. If the PS4 isn’t recognising the controller, you may have attached a ‘power only’ USB cable – use the one that came with the controller.
  • Select the option “Rebuild Database”. It will warn you that it may take hours. In my case, it took less than a minute
mygamertagsucks Level 75

Studios