WHY can't I download the Classified map?

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Support

Well it’s downloading for me then soon as it finishes it will not install saying that the add on can’t be found but I bought the season pass so it should work
Vbcee

Hey again,

Do you happen to be on Xbox? If so, any BOP content will become available to those who purchased it once BO4 releases in their time.

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

I still cannot get mine, can somebody please assist me with this

Gbrm

Same here

Deacon1965
When are Xbox one members actually getting full access to download all content in BOP?
And do u install BOP pass separate cause mine says it’s a game?
iH8RelaodzZi

Same problem, I got the deluxe, can’t use shadow man, classified map, 8,500 cod points or any of the other DLC. I can’t believe they haven’t fixed this problem yet. We better be getting extra stuff on top of this.

WhiteNYC

Same for me and yes i also have the Digital Deluxe Edition

DemonSurfer

Think i may have figured it out... go to "RUSH MODE" on zombies,click on "Classified" then "Black Ops Pass" should come up as "OWNED" and you can click on install... mine is downloading now it's 3.38 GB.Hope this helps someone out.BTW it only popped up with the option to install "Black Ops Pass" on RUSH MODE not Classic Mode for some reason.

DemonSurfer

This sorts it btw wouldn't come up with install option until did it this way.

Thankyou bro 

Hempknight422

You have to go to play station store (or xbox store), go to black ops 4, go to add ons, and download classified since u already have purchased it through the deluxe edition. Hope this helps

@DemonSurfer wrote:

Think i may have figured it out... go to "RUSH MODE" on zombies,click on "Classified" then "Black Ops Pass" should come up as "OWNED" and you can click on install... mine is downloading now it's 3.38 GB.Hope this helps someone out.BTW it only popped up with the option to install "Black Ops Pass" on RUSH MODE not Classic Mode for some reason.

Aeviix

Studios