WHY can't I download the Classified map?

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Support

Same here. Today im on the Xbox One and it is currently at full release. 4:00 AM. Oct.12th, woke up early just to play this map before school, guess i can’t play it though even tho i have the BO Pass that COMES WITH the “Classified” Add-on. Please help me on this issue.

Ketchupbottle
Same
Twitch_ITSNOVA

First make sure you have enough free storage on your PS4. Second go to the PlayStation store and look for Black Ops 4 digital Deluxe selected and press download after that you should have the classified map downloaded.

Side note go to your notifications on your main screen of your PS4 and select downloads and it should be downloading Call of Duty Black Ops 4 classified

Lukedawg1124

I found out a way to download Classified on PlayStation 4, Go to the main home menu and hover over the "Call of Duty Black ops 4" Application and then press down on the

D-Pad to show a screen that says 

-Start

-Overview

-Trending 

-Friends/Communities

-Activities

-PlayStation Store

Click on PlayStation store and then Classified will be on the right side of the screen... Click on it ans it will say "Download", Click that and it will be downloading Smiley Happy 

P.S. You can't go on the PlayStation Store and Just download the addon (Atleast I cant :/ ) thats why I showed you how to do this way instead

Pee#8866508

Worked for me thank you!

Mintyfresh321

u are a legend

Yeafah
Thanks, that Def works
LongdongDom1

You are literally the greatest

Bawlz2Big

I love you man

EskMacattack

Had the same problem, go into library, select BO4 then when you have the drop down menu of bo4 go the the bottom and it says "playstation store" select that and in there it should have the missing add ons for bo4 that arent downloaded

Jabbey8

Studios