Whats error code bravo 381 silver wolf

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Support

Highlighted

Whats error code bravo 381 silver wolf

It won't let me connect to the game. Stuck on start menu. Keeping giving error msg saying server unavailable. Then says loading player profile. Just keeps repeating itself. Getting very pissed off

jsmack85
2 REPLIES

Re: Whats error code bravo 381 silver wolf

in reply to jsmack85

Having this same issue.  All my other gear is online and my NAT type is Open.  Was working fine yesterday.  tried to log on today and getting this error.  I've hard booted my xbox to clear the cache.  No luck.  please help.

dconway32

Re: Whats error code bravo 381 silver wolf

in reply to dconway32

I figured out a fix.  Although the error code is saying that the server can't be reached.  It has something to do with your profile data being messed up, not the connection to the server.

To check and see if you are having the exact same issue I did, try signing into your other games.  I tried this and was getting errors about my profile on other games as well.  The other games i tried was Titan Fall 2 and Star Wars Battlefront 2.

What I did to fix this was:

Go to Settings -> System -> reset console

Choose the option to reset your console but keep your games and apps.  That way you don't have to worry about reinstalling everything.  Once you do that, it will run you through the new setup process and you'll need to sign into your profile.

Once it's back up and running, you should be able to log into the game and be back to normal.

*NOTE* the first time after the reset when i tried to log into the game, it froze.  I hit the home button, and selected BO4 on the menu and hit start then Quit game.  Then I re-opened the game and hit A to start and it got right in and is working fine now.

Hope this helps!

dconway32

Studios