Why is there only 5-15 players on blackout servers %3F%3F - Playing from south Africa

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Support

I can't play a single blackout game due to the low number of players on the servers I am joining.  I'm playing from south Africa.  

There are tons of games being played via twitch on pc which clearly means there's no issue with the number of players online and playing at any given time period.  But for some reason I only join lobbies with 2 to 10 players at a time and never play??  

I have looked online and there are a number of people complaining about the same problem I am having and no one is assisting with an answer or solution.  We payed the same premium price as individuals worldwide yet we are receiving below average support and are unable to play the game we payed for?  Should I return the game and request a refund so that I can buy another titled game that actually works or will this be resolved? 

Hercule5
8 REPLIES 8
I agree. My NAT settings are set to Moderate, but I doubt that will affect the low player count. It is frustrating that there are so few players online in Blackout. Normal Multiplayer works beautifully though.
Beastman_ZA
dude that's so annoying

i have the same issue in middle east and when join server with less that 20 players they always complain and say we will refund but none of them reported this issue so activation doesn't know that we are facing this problem
Spyro-
I'm also getting this with an OPEN NAT. Oceania servers
SaltyTestkillz

Have the same issue was told to change settings to port forwarding in my router but I havent had this issue with any othe cod. So annoying also in South Africa me and my mate caant get any server with more than 28 sometimes get a 88 player server maybe every 10th game.

MochaZA
Hi MochaZA, what ports did you have to forward on your router?
Beastman_ZA
Same happening in South America !! Worked soo good during Beta, that's why I bought the game ! WE NEED A REPLY ASAP
xJustMaT
Same happening to me and am also from South Africa. It makes me so angry that for most games we don't get treated the same way in terms of service as the rest of the world. There is a huge community of gamers in South Africa that can't get anywhere because of it. The fact that I spent all that money on a game that I can't even play is very frustrating and they havent even told us what the issue is. I know this is a knew game, so there will be some issues, but could we p-lease be informed of these issues so that we know that its being worked on.
Styx_OS

Am facing the same problem with Asia server, I can't even find a single multiplayer match. Changed the server to America and still got no matches.

WARHEADAKD

Studios