Anyone else think this game is just a mess?

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Xbox One

Just curious if anyone else thinks this game is a mess. Here are a few things I have noticed and it seems pretty much nothing seems to get addressed. Maps that don't load though they are paid for and installed. Getting kicked out of games and lobbies in multiplayer randomly, serious server lag, etc. I don't profess to be the best player but I know I am not the worst. There's always going to be stupid stuff in any game. Like someone being able to jump and magically dodge machine gun fire, being able to magically get off an accurate shot with sniper rifle after having taken 3 or 4 shots from a machine gun, and someone magically being able to weave through automatic gun fire. That silly S..t aside. How patient are people supposed to be to have some of the issues primarily with the serves getting addressed. At some point you have to assume Activision and Treyarch flat do give a *****. I guess there's always another francishe to support with your money. Anyway, was just curious.

GrabDaMic
3 REPLIES 3

I agree with everything you said, and every time a patch comes out the game gets worse.  It's not worth playing anymore.  I'm waiting for the next COD and hopefully the developers of that game will look closely at this game and do everything differently. 

TwoThrones007
Highlighted

and with the new DLC coming it only gonna get worse . i guess i can have fun picking up paint cans right. i wonder how many people bought this game and how much money they got from us . 100 million dollars ? million suckers at $100 each. i only been doing this gaming stuff for a couple years since i retired and they losing me fast

panhead1948
Yeah, They aren't getting any more of my $$$. I tried playing again and fired 4 rounds into someone then died. What pissed me off is I saw the rounds but there was no sound like they never fired one of which was a head shot at point blank range. The syncing of these servers stinks like a sack full of A-holes. I'm done.
GrabDaMic

Studios