Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Xbox One

I've been playing solos and Duos on Blackout all weekend with the game running perfectly. but as soon as you drop into quads with a few of your friends the whole game goes to hell is there a fix coming for this.... or has anybody else even experience this.

Kaz113
23 REPLIES 23

Yes it is messed up 

Xx303for7ifeXx

Often when my friends and I play Quads the first game may be ok and then it gets really bad in the subsequent games.  Have you noticed this as well or is it just bad right from the start for you?  I really hope they get this fixed quickly. 

NESBA

Now that you mention it our first game we played was pretty okay and then after that it just Tanked

Kaz113

I think PUBG had an issue like this.  It wasn't dumping the cache from game to game causing it to build up and eat up  system resources.  This lead to general playability issues and crashing after multiple games.  I am wondering if that is what is going one in quads? 

@Kaz113 wrote:

Now that you mention it our first game we played was pretty okay and then after that it just Tanked

NESBA

@NESBA wrote:

I think PUBG had an issue like this.  It wasn't dumping the cache from game to game causing it to build up and eat up  system resources.  This lead to general playability issues and crashing after multiple games.  I am wondering if that is what is going one in quads? 

@Kaz113 wrote:

This is indeed the issues, if you start experiencing the stuttering/lag clear the cache on your Xbox by doing a hard reset or clearing the alternate Mac address and the issue goes away. Something about blackout is causing a huge memory leak.

FullPotato
I've done a hard reset and it still not fix anything for me
GuArDiAn7603

It so ***** om Xbox .. cant even Play blackout because og lag insanly ..... But normal multiplayer Works fine

mathiashm96

You are not alone. We play quads and everyone is experiencing lag. Sometimes it is only 1 person, other times its everyone. Sometimes the lag is only a little bit of stuttering, other times every one is teleporting everywhere and its frustrating to even play. Hopefully this is resolved soon as it isn't very fun to play Quads knowing you are going to be rubberbanding everywhere.

xDarthFLEXx

Restarting helps me

Thecakeisyummy

Studios