Bring back down but not out!!!

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Xbox One

I dont want to play anything else 

Bman222222
31 REPLIES 31

I noticed its gone, what is up with that? Is it temporary, its been like 6 days from launch! 

MichellesHONOUR
BTW I agree with you, I am now used to the fast pace so don't want to play regular either !
MichellesHONOUR

After playing down but not out, other game modes are very slow and boring. 

I won’t play till you guys being back the down but not out.

cabbar
Why are they doing this???!?? Does anyone know?
thecloser520
Agreed! 😉
ShaKiRr_06

They have to bring it back! I don’t want to play any other game mode ever again. Blackout seems so slow after down but not out 😭  Please bring it back!!! 

ShaKiRr_06
Highlighted

Exactly DBNO is awesome for someone new to the game to not get discouraged and actually have a chance to learn the map instead of being first killed with 99 left before they even got to get a gun or shoot it.. plus to learn the map because they’re actually spending time in it don’t get rid of. Or just for someone wanting to work on drops or just some thing else to play to stir things up a little. I think ambush is lame but either way keep all kinds of different modes don’t delete one for another when only been out a week and after it takes half ***** day to download. 

FroBurg

Everything you said is how I feel.  WTH are they doing? Ambush SUCKS unless you are a master sniper in a confined space! Brutal 

@FroBurg wrote:

Exactly DBNO is awesome for someone new to the game to not get discouraged and actually have a chance to learn the map instead of being first killed with 99 left before they even got to get a gun or shoot it.. plus to learn the map because they’re actually spending time in it don’t get rid of. Or just for someone wanting to work on drops or just some thing else to play to stir things up a little. I think ambush is lame but either way keep all kinds of different modes don’t delete one for another when only been out a week and after it takes half ***** day to download. 

MichellesHONOUR
Totally agree down but not out was way better they should also apply it to duos it made it to where you still had a chance
LeatherChain

Studios