Bring back down but not out!!!

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Xbox One

Absolutely stupid taking down but not out away! It was fast paced, and didn't have to wait for aaages to restart a game once you die. I'm not a great player so this mode gave me confidence and less fear to actually go out and kill people knowing there's a chance I'll come back with the team, it was good practice too to go shooting. Please bring it back!!!! 

Amb17

That is exactly what I said!  I’m not the best player but I actually got numerous kills in this mode.  Just knowing you have a chance to keep playing boosts your confidence and it got me so amped!  We played only this mode and the final circles were always insane!  

AlannaRose

Once again Treyarch shows their ineptitude, just let the game be for ***** sake...

Juanelo90

Yea I loved Down but not Out. Bring it Back!

juandadon0911

Thank you very much appreciated

Bman222222

BRING BACK DOWN AND OUT !!! I hated blackout until that. Now all my friends don’t play Cod anymore 

Coddownandout

Are all of these comments bots, DBNO is fun but not worthy of a perm feature, you can literally kill the same dude 5 times and wins dont even count, 

RAB89RFC

Bring it back! Down but not out was a great game mode, and I enjoyed it way more than the original Blackout. Sure, OG Blackout purists scoff at DBNO, but I actually think there's more strategy/skill involved in DBNO. You need to be smarter about where you loot becuase you know vultures will be dropping back into the map. You need to keep an eye out for where people land when they re-deploy. You also need to be smarter with your ammo. It's just more fun overall, IMO. More kills, more action, and in my experience, the best players still end up in the final circle. 

Duff7d

I Agree. I don’t understand why they made it only temporary. Obviously it was majority liked across the board for call of duty BO4 players. Blackout does not seem fun to play to me today after playing the awesome down but not out mode!! 

KadenKennedy20

Definitely make it a permanent mode on BO. I like it better than the regular BO mode.

Pantone187C

Studios