Can’t download alpha omega Xbox one

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Xbox One

Why can’t I download alpha omega even though I own the black ops pass?

hello3rch
7 REPLIES 7

I'm having the same problem 

MoneyPunchers231

I also have the black ops pass and don’t have access to alpha omega... 

LiterateCape161

I have the exact same problem this is not cool

Covetme

I agree we bought the pass to have access to everything and I will say I have 3 mp maps but I seen they posted something about jungle being flooded as a bonus for those with the pass and I don’t see it nor will it let me even download alpha omega and when I go to the Xbox store it says the add on requires the black ops pass which I have and when I go to the pass it says owned and downloaded so I don’t understand

LiterateCape161

image.jpg

Anyone else getting this message then still not being allowed to download it??

LiterateCape161

This should be fixed now everyone. Just please try restarting your console and then attempt to download it again. If you still can't then you likely just need to wait a little bit longer in case there is a delay, but just try again in 15-30 minutes and you should be good to go. 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator
Highlighted

I was having the same problem up until this morning, but I found away you can still download Alpha Omega. 

If you click on Alpha Omega from the game modes section, click download, when it brings you to the store go on ZM packs, and then click on Alpha Omega, that then will bring you to the Xbox store where you can now install Alpha Omega.

Hope this helps.

Fart_Ball96

Studios