Completely lost blackmarket content

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Xbox One

So i logged on last night to get a few games in, and ive completely lost all my blackmarket content. Id purchased gestures, character skins, mastercrafts like the paladin, spitfire and swordfish, I had characters that id unlocked like vacation hudson and the zombie does...they dont even show up on the character selection screen of blackout anymore, not to mention that I got asked to redeem an outfit like when you very first started the game and got cod points for buying the pass.

Any idea whats going on?

aussiedaredevil
6 REPLIES 6

Exact same thing happened to me. 24 hours later, still nothing.

Edit: On Xbox

Risingpower03

Hey there, can you both @aussiedaredevil  and @Risingpower03  reach out through our official support channels here: Activision Support 

We are trying to gather information from those affected by that issue. Just make sure to provide this basic bit of info: 

• Platform
  • Gamertag/ID
  • When this happened to you
  • What you lost exactly

Any of my colleagues there should be able to help send your information up to our teams that are investigating this issue. Thanks for posting about it. 

-Sean

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Have done so, I believe they're already looking into my case via Twitter as I had sent a bunch of photos and video proof of the issues I'm having. Like Mastercrafts being available for purchase even though I already have them and should have the tier boost etc

aussiedaredevil

So i logged on last night to get a few games in, and ive completely lost all my blackmarket content. Id purchased gestures, character skins, mastercrafts like the paladin, spitfire and swordfish, I had characters that id unlocked like vacation hudson and the zombie does...they dont even show up on the character selection screen of blackout anymore, not to mention that I got asked to redeem an outfit like when you very first started the game and got cod points for buying the pass.

Any idea whats going on?

GHOZTCRIZ

I've already submitted a bug ticket. No response. Here is a long forum post about it happening to a lot of people:
https://support.activision.com/community/s/question/0D74P0000060Xk4/what-happened-to-all-my-stuff?s1...

Risingpower03
Highlighted

Sounds good. As long as you've sent up your information that helps. I hope to get an update about this issue soon though. Get back to you all as soon as I hear something! 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Studios