Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Xbox One

Same problem here on X one. Went thru all the usual steps w tech support. My case has been put to the next level. Whatever that means. Also was told that the new update just came out so there could be a wait. Ummmmm why don't you fix the first go**+#mn part and before you add more trash.

i get interrupted in blackout constantly and can still traverse the fate the error I just ant interact w anything. Totally sucksZ trash. 

Yod4sGr33nThum6#5371359
in reply to Yod4sGr33nThum6#5371359

Same here. In literally EVERYTHING I play on black ops 4 I get "Connection Interrupted" Bo4 is almost unplayable for me. I've checked everything on my end, it isn't me. Sometimes I can maybe play 2/3 games and the .It happens, but it happens every time I play bo4 and nothing else but bo4.

Xbox one for me btw.

Keloxs
in reply to bryantexas1234567890

Same thing happening to me ive tryes everything i was literally about to finish the easter egg for the 5 time trying to finish it and got connection inturrupted and disconnected from the game. This is the only game it happens on fix ya game cod like how much money you making on the game and you cant fix this simple problem.

Aussiebaronaron
YEP...not only do i get the connection int. message but i also get a lot of rubber banding and lagging the second i come into contact with enemy players...THIS IS REDICULOUS...Id have better luck playing some cheap crappy CPU game like RED CRUCIBLE REBORN...atleast the game doesn't freeze up and lag..
If you're selling your game for 40-70$ then how about making sure the game doesn't perform like a piece of crap..IT SEEMS LIKE IF YOU GUYS GET UR MONEY UR HAPPY HUH?
ALL this protection for companies and their products but forget the consumer, thats the issue with our world today, you don't have rights or protection unless you're part of a multi million dollar company or atleast a millionaire, then you can rip people off all you want.
theCACTUSzak

im having the same problem on ps4. good internet speeds, but i am unable to play a single game. i was able to get it working for two games by deleting the game and redownloading it, but it starting happening again and there is no way im gonna keep deleting and downloading this trash. worst part is that it never kicks me from the game so the loss is going towards my win-loss ratio. whenever someone finds a fix for this please let us know

QuakGaming
im having the same problem on ps4. good internet speeds, but i am unable to play a single game. i was able to get it working for two games by deleting the game and redownloading it, but it starting happening again and there is no way im gonna keep deleting and downloading this trash. worst part is that it never kicks me from the game so the loss is going towards my win-loss ratio. whenever someone finds a fix for this please let us know
QuakGaming
Highlighted

I have been having the issue as well. Blackout and Zombies are fine and every single multiplayer crashes with the connection interrupted message. I have forwarded ports, changed and designated IP addresses for my ps4, uninstalled twice now...NOTHING! Bane of my existence right now. 

KiloMerv
I had the same problem and I found the solution for my connection issues!

You likely have a Killer Ethernet and it needs to be updated. To see if you do got to Device Manager -> Network Adapters and check there.

If you have it go to https://www.killernetworking.com/killersupport/driver-downloads and download the latest driver. It fixed my issue!!
Gibbs505

Have you guys tried clearing your cache? this worked for me. idk about xbox, but if ur on ps4, to clear your cache, just turn off the ps4 and after the lights are all turned off, unplug the power cable at the back of the ps4. wait 30 seconds and put it back it. then, try to start up your game again

QuakGaming

I've only had this occur in Zombies so far. But it's been 100% of the games I've tried to play, so there's that.

DaddySanctus

Studios