Constantly disconnecting from black ops 4 servers Xbox one

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Xbox One

Highlighted

This game is literally unplayable. In the past hour I played a total of 8 games, yet I somehow managed to get lucky enough to not finish a single one of them because I kept getting disconnected from the servers every time. None of my progress saved and all I got out of it was frustration. And please note this doesn’t happen with any other game for me; fix your broken game. 

Leg_beans
103 REPLIES 103

This has also been happening to about 10 of us playing. It’s become severely frustrating. If it’s not fixed we’ll have to find something else to plAy as much as we love this game. I hope they fix it sooner than later....🤷🏽‍♀️

SexyBossLady

I have been lucky if I have played 10 games in the last three weeks. I keep getting disconnected every time. I love the game but man they need to fix this problem. It’s crazy that all the tech people they have and they have not done anything to fix this problem.

belize

Did you guys ever find a solution?

Whogivesafuz

@Whogivesafuz wrote:

Did you guys ever find a solution?

I keep getting disconnected from server. Man I'm mad as hell..I can play a good game..u guys really need to fix the servers ..even on cod3 it's happening too not only cod 4.it's madness..I'm playing on a ps4..did anyone get it fix?

emilewhitesadekkii
  1. Yea I threw my POS Xbox in the lake. Problem solved. Never had a problem until February 19'. Game is trash now.
Globberdoodle

Man i *****in hate this game now because of this problem it is really annoying and it maid me returm to playing fortnite aftera 6 month break..... I really need a solution for this problem otherwise i am not going to be buying the coming game

Soliman009

I’ve had the same problem for almost all the game’s life and there is NO way to solve it...I got to play other games instead bcs this problem is bull*****

KB00M99

I SO DONE WITH THIS GAME I WANT A REFUND EVERY TIME YOU SEARCH FOR A MATCH IT TAKES HOURS TO FIND ONE AND WHEN YOU DO THERES NO ONE IN IT BY THE TIME OTHER PEOPLE JOIN THE SERVER IS LAGGY OR IT DISCONNECTED BEFORE THE GAME EVEN STARTS I WOULD RATHER PLAY WII SPORTS THAN THIS ***** ITS UNPLAYABLE AND I HAVE CONFIRMED THIS HAPPENS ON ALL CONSOLES I HAVE PEOPLE WHO PLAY ON PS4 Xbox and im on pc THERE ALL *****

Supersonicx9000

I have been also disconnected several times. It is frustrating. I can't get one single game finished.

palopatron2002

Studios